Author Topic: Biden repeats same story twice almost 'word for word' within minutes, sparking concern online: 'Elde  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden repeats same story twice almost 'word for word' within minutes, sparking concern online: 'Elder abuse'
President Biden turns 81 years old in November
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published September 21, 2023 1:55pm EDT

President Biden lit up social media after a pool report from Wednesday evening revealed that he told the "same story" at a fundraiser just minutes apart "nearly word for word."

"After briefly touting his economic record, POTUS reflected on his decision to seek the presidency," the pool report from Politico’s Jonathan Lemire, who was traveling with the president on Wednesday, stated. "He told the story about the events of Charlottesville in 2017 as the reason for his campaign. A few minutes later, he told the story again, nearly word for word."

Social media users on X, formerly known as Twitter, reacted to the pool report and promoted it as evidence that the 80-year-old president's age has become a factor, a charge he has faced from both sides of the aisle since taking office.

But we aren't supposed to care about his age and mental state," National Review contributor Pradheep Shanker posted on X. "Okey dokey."

"This is completely fine," RNC Rapid Response Director Jake Schneider sarcastically replied.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeats-same-story-twice-almost-word-for-word-within-minutes-sparking-concern-online-elder-abus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey lighten up! Everyone knows Branden has a stutter :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Hey lighten up! Everyone knows Branden has a stutter :silly: :silly: :silly:

What was the name of the move...can't even recall if it's a comedy...where the relative warns the people who are going to meet [XXX] that his short term memory is completely gone.

You could meet him, leave the room for 30 seconds and return and he wouldn't remember you.   :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Corn-Pop issued a statement that Joe Biden is a bad-ass dude, and he is mentally fit for office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Corn-Pop issued a statement that Joe Biden is a bad-ass dude, and he is mentally fit for office.
But there's something alluring about Joe's blond furry legs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When gets in the deep shiite, dementia is his get out of jail free card, obviously re-newable endlessly.  How long can he manipulate the clueless, useful fools?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Loses It, Can’t Stop Repeating Himself At Meeting With Ukrainian Officials (Video)
Opinion by Troy Smith

13h

President Joe Biden embarrassed himself today while meeting with Ukrainian officials at the White House. While reading a prepared statement, Biden began to repeat himself again and again. The President can be quoted as saying, “Together with 29 other partners. Partners. Partners, partners, and their partners..”
What is wrong with the President? It appears that he has now been reduced to repeating himself, unable to even read a statement from his notes. Remember when the media hammered Ronald Reagan during his second term for his cognitive decline? With a cognitive decline that makes Ronald Reagan’s look like absolutely nothing, the mainstream media continue to be silent on Biden’s health struggles.

Truthfully, the bias is blatantly transparent. The media attacked Reagan because he was a Republican, and refuses to attack Joe Biden because he is a Democrat. They have no commitment to truth, or facts, only to the news cycle that supports their own political beliefs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-loses-it-can-t-stop-repeating-himself-at-meeting-with-ukrainian-officials-video/ar-AA1h4AgD?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=df638cbc88b844fdab22e5e4120246bc&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson