Author Topic: NBC Drops Bombshell: Joe Biden Is Worried He Might Die before Hunter’s Legal Issues Are Resolved  (Read 394 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NBC Drops Bombshell: Joe Biden Is Worried He Might Die before Hunter’s Legal Issues Are Resolved
David HawkinsSeptember 19, 2023 - 12:50 pm8 Comments

NBC News is reporting that Democrat President Joe Biden is afraid that he will die before his son Hunter’s legal issues are resolved.

This admission is a gift to the GOP because VP Kamala Harris as president would be a disaster.

According to NBC, the president’s concerns were revealed by Michael LaRosa, a former press secretary to First Lady Jill Biden.

LaRosa reportedly told the outlet:

“Every day, this president wakes up and thinks about his deceased son and probably cries every day.

https://slaynews.com/news/nbc-drops-bombshell-joe-biden-is-worried-he-might-die-before-his-son-hunters-legal-issues-are-resolved/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

How do we know Joe Biden is still alive?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If premise is what they say is the case (/s), isn't this article basically an op-ed that Pedo Joe isn't mentally fit to serve.?

Straight from ultra-left wing MSM, no less.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe those "legal issues" would have "resolved" earlier had Joe not been shielding Hunter and paying for his drugs and prostitutes!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“Every day, this president wakes up and thinks about his deceased son and probably cries every day.

Odd isn't it that Joe doesn't wake up every day and think of his dead wife and daughter and cry?  :pondering: But then their death made it easy to normalize his adulterous relationship with Jill, and too dr. Jill probably would kick Joe's @ss if he did.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
READ:  He's going to pardon him ASAP!  Hell come what may!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Joe says he's worried he might die -- whether he dies before Hunter's legal issues are resolved or not, he truly needs to make peace with the Lord.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe says he's worried he might die -- whether he dies before Hunter's legal issues are resolved or not, he truly needs to make peace with the Lord.
I don't mean to be pushy, it's just my nature, but I wish to hell Joe would hurry it up. I don't care which comes first just so long as they both occur real soon. I really wish we'd know if even a real POS like Biden would still go to heaven after receiving absolution, if so I might have to rethink how I live the rest of my life :pondering: :silly: