Author Topic: Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood to be prosecution witness in Georgia election case, DA says  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood to be prosecution witness in Georgia election case, DA says

Wood, however, said that he has not "flipped" on the former president.
ByOlivia Rubin and Will Steakin
September 20, 2023, 9:34 PM

The Fulton County district attorney's office has secured pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood as a witness in its Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump and 18 others, according to a court filing Wednesday.

Wood, however, said in social media posts Wednesday night that he has not "flipped" on the former president despite being subpoenaed as a prosecution witness.

"I have NO knowledge of TRUTH that can be used in any way against President Trump ... I support President Trump 117%!!!" he wrote in a post on his Telegram channel.

According to Wednesday's court filing, other witnesses for the state include Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, former Georgia Lieutenant Governor Geoff Duncan, members of the State Election Board, and members of the Georgia General Assembly.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/US/pro-trump-attorney-lin-wood-prosecution-witness-georgia/story?id=103359555
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Isn't Wood one of the main actors pushing the election conspiracy to Trump? And wood is only 117% for Trump? Slacker! :silly:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Isn't Wood one of the main actors pushing the election conspiracy to Trump? And wood is only 117% for Trump? Slacker! :silly:

He's a nutjob.