Author Topic: Nine-Time Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Roommate, Shooting Police Officer  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nine-Time Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Roommate, Shooting Police Officer

JOHN BINDER20 Sep 2023172

An illegal alien, previously deported nine times from the United States, is accused of murdering his roommate in broad daylight before having a shootout with Dallas, Texas, police that resulted in one officer being injured.

Juan Vicente Zavala Lopez, a 45-year-old illegal alien, was arrested and charged with murder, aggravated assault, and four counts of aggravated assault on a peace officer.

According to Dallas police, Lopez allegedly shot and killed his roommate, who was in a pickup truck, in broad daylight, when officers spotted him. That is when two officers, Derek Williams and Christopher Mazin, confronted Lopez and demanded he get out of the car.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/20/nine-time-deported-illegal-alien-accused-of-murdering-roommate-shooting-police-officer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson