Author Topic: U.S. will again offer free at-home Covid tests starting Monday  (Read 614 times)

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
U.S. will again offer free at-home Covid tests starting Monday
« on: September 20, 2023, 08:05:17 pm »
The Biden administration on Wednesday said it will resume offering free at-home Covid tests to American households on Monday as the virus gains a stronger foothold nationwide.

Americans will soon be able to use COVIDTests.gov to request four free tests, the administration said in a release.

The government had offered free test kits through that website since January 2022, but the site stopped taking orders on June 1 to conserve supplies of the tests.

The government is relaunching the program in time for the fall and winter, when the virus typically spreads at higher levels. Covid hospitalizations have already increased for eight straight weeks — an uptick primarily driven by newer strains of the virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/20/us-will-again-offer-free-at-home-covid-tests-starting-monday.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Re: U.S. will again offer free at-home Covid tests starting Monday
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 08:08:30 pm »
Yeah, I'll get right on that.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 08:13:20 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 08:54:30 pm »
Seriously, who cares anymore?  If I have a cold, I really don't care what particular strain it is.  I'm going to treat the symptoms and move on with my life. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 09:11:42 pm »
Why are the gooberment and MSM chicken-littling when finding the data that proves them wrong is so easily at hand?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 09:23:21 pm »
Seriously, who cares anymore?  If I have a cold, I really don't care what particular strain it is.  I'm going to treat the symptoms and move on with my life.

Chicken soup, more rest, extra Vit. C and Zinc.  Airborne works wonder as well.  Yes, time to dust off all the COVID crappola and get on with our lives.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 02:10:17 pm »
Biden admin orders $600M in free COVID tests for every family in US
5–6 minutes

In an echo of the so-called “Winter of Death” that the president previously predicted, the Biden administration has just ordered $600 million in free at-home COVID-19 tests ahead of the colder months.

Twelve domestic manufacturers will be getting the money to manufacture approximately 200 million new over-the-counter COVID-19 tests. Every family in America will be eligible to receive free tests through COVIDTests.gov starting Sept. 25, according to the Department of Health and Human Services which made the announcement on Wednesday.

“Households may order up to four free tests, which are intended for use through the end of the year and will detect the currently circulating variants of the coronavirus,” the New York Post reported.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/21/biden-admin-orders-600m-in-free-covid-tests-for-every-family-in-us-1397844/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 02:51:10 pm »
It's almost like they're trying to invent new ways to waste our money. $600 million? Sure, why not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 02:55:45 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2023, 04:27:01 pm »
It's almost like they're trying to invent new ways to waste our money. $600 million? Sure, why not.

Given the Summer Surge failing to show up, current conditions, and the high likelihood that the hyped-Holiday-Hump will fall far short of the hype (if it's even discernable), most of those tests will probably reach their expiration date on storeroom shelves (2 years from now? 18 months?).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2023, 04:54:00 pm »
... must have been use-or-lose money that needed to be spent before the end of this Federal Budget Year.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.