Author Topic: Ex-WH aide claims Rudy Giuliani, then 76, groped her at 'Stop the Steal' rally on Jan. 6  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani, then 76, groped her at ‘Stop the Steal’ rally on Jan. 6: ‘Like a wolf closing in on its prey’
By Ryan King   
Published Sep. 20, 2023
Updated Sep. 20, 2023, 3:27 p.m. ET

Former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson has alleged in her forthcoming book that Rudy Giuliani groped her backstage at the 45th president’s “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, 2021.

Hutchinson, whose tome “Enough” is due out next week, recalled the encounter with the former mayor and Trump attorney shortly before then then-president’s supporters ransacked the Capitol and delayed the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s 2020 election win.

“‘By the way,’ he says, fingering the fabric, ‘I’m loving this leather jacket on you.’ His hand slips under my blazer, then my skirt,” Hutchinson writes, according to the Guardian.

“I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” she continues. “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to [Trump adviser] John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin.”

Hutchinson described Giuliani as acting “like a wolf closing in on its prey.”

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip,” she further describes, “filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

At the time of the alleged assault, Hutchinson was working as then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows’ assistant.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/20/cassidy-hutchinson-alleges-rudy-giuliani-groped-her-on-capitol-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

ransacked the Capitol
:silly:
This woman is trying to write a bad romance novel. "Frozen fingers trail up my thigh ...  leering grin ..."  Throw in a reference to throbbing manhood, and she'll be set.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Rudy Giuliani cuts off Newsmax host to reject ‘absurd’ claim he groped ex-Trump aide at Jan. 6 rally
By Alec Gearty   
Published Sep. 21, 2023, 6:20 a.m. ET

Rudy Giuliani cut off a question about Cassidy Hutchinson’s allegation that he groped her backstage at the 2021 “Stop the Steal” rally — angrily calling it “crazy” and “totally absurd.”

Giuliani was being interviewed on Newsmax on Wednesday when host Eric Bolling tried to ask about the disturbing allegation in the former Trump aide’s book.

“Completely, absolutely false!” Giuliani, 79, said before Bolling could finish his question.

“Totally absurd. She claimed that I groped her in a tent on Jan. 6, where all the people went in that were very, very cold as a result of the president’s speech … I’m going to grope somebody with 100 people?

“First of all, I’m not going to grope somebody at all. And No. 2, in front of 100 people?”

Giuliani said that he had “extra security” and his “entire staff around me virtually all day.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/rudy-giuliani-rejects-groping-claim-in-cassidy-hutchinson-book/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

Cassidy Hutchinson made all kinds of preposterous claims in testi-sham-ony to Pelosiroo's 1/6 Kangaroo Kommittee.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani, then 76, groped her at ‘Stop the Steal’ rally on Jan. 6: ‘Like a wolf closing in on its prey’
By Ryan King   
Published Sep. 20, 2023
Updated Sep. 20, 2023, 3:27 p.m. ET

Former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson has alleged in her forthcoming book that Rudy Giuliani groped her backstage at the 45th president’s “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, 2021.

Hutchinson, whose tome “Enough” is due out next week, recalled the encounter with the former mayor and Trump attorney shortly before then then-president’s supporters ransacked the Capitol and delayed the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s 2020 election win.

“‘By the way,’ he says, fingering the fabric, ‘I’m loving this leather jacket on you.’ His hand slips under my blazer, then my skirt,” Hutchinson writes, according to the Guardian.

“I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” she continues. “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to [Trump adviser] John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin.”

Hutchinson described Giuliani as acting “like a wolf closing in on its prey.”

“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip,” she further describes, “filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

At the time of the alleged assault, Hutchinson was working as then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows’ assistant.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/20/cassidy-hutchinson-alleges-rudy-giuliani-groped-her-on-capitol-riot/

Welp, either Guiliani or Hutchinson are another one of the losers Trump picked. Another Trump failure IMO.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump refused to wear COVID mask because it smudged his bronzer, former aide claims
By Melissa Koenig   
Published Sep. 22, 2023, 10:17 a.m. ET

Former President Donald Trump refused to wear a mask at the height of the COVID pandemic because it smudged his makeup, a former aide claims.

Trump made the decision to forgo masks while visiting a Honeywell factory that produced the highly sought products in May 2020, according to Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, in her new book, “Enough.”

She wrote that the former president chose to wear a white mask for the event, and asked staffers what they thought of it.

“I slowly shook my head,” Hutchinson writes. “The president pulled the mask off and asked why I thought he should not wear it.”

In response, Hutchinson said she pointed to the straps of her own mask — prompting the president to look down at his own, which is when he “saw they were covered in bronzer.”

“Why did no one else tell me that?” the president reportedly replied. “I’m not wearing this thing.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/trump-refused-to-wear-covid-mask-it-smudged-his-bronzer-ex-aide/
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****

May 2020

July 2020

October 2020

DDG search phrase "trump wearing a mask pic", images tab. Time to do the search, 10-20 seconds. Cassidy Hutchinson tells stooooopid lies like this because she knows the MSM won't factcheck tales they want to believe.

Honesty forces me to admit that Trump did not wear masks in 2019. yogi555
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 06:20:28 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.