Author Topic: White House Changes Its Story About Joe Biden’s Involvement in Hunter’s Business  (Read 258 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Changes Its Story About Joe Biden’s Involvement in Hunter’s Business
Story by David Rufful •
6h

As the evidence mounts, the White House is changing its story about Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s business activity

Joe Biden has repeatedly denied discussing business with his son Hunter, vowing a complete “wall of separation” exists.

This lie has been exposed by email and text message communication as well as numerous eyewitnesses who testified before Congress.

Suddenly, the White House is changing its story. Now the White House asserts Joe has never been “in business” with his son and “did not share profits.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-changes-its-story-about-joe-biden-s-involvement-in-hunter-s-business/ar-AA1gZPnU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9822fff762e042798644a35e142429d3&ei=8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson