Author Topic: John Fetterman, in a hoodie and shorts, is presiding over the US Senate today.  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Idiocracy at it's finest.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online berdie

This is crazy. When I worked I was expected to dress professionally. This is the Senate of the United States! If he wants to defy the dress code and act like a teenager, just go home.  What the heck is wrong with Schumer? (rhetorical)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is crazy. When I worked I was expected to dress professionally. This is the Senate of the United States! If he wants to defy the dress code and act like a teenager, just go home.  What the heck is wrong with Schumer? (rhetorical)

I agree.  Accommodating the idiocy and craziness of the leftists is absolutely ridiculous!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Jake Schneider
@jacobkschneider
I know delusional D.C. leftists think Fetterman is edgy and cool for his clothing choice — but saying it somehow resonates with working class Americans is an insult to working class Americans, who also know there is a time and a place to show respect.

https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1704867305795068148
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A slob is a slob is a slob. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Jake Schneider
@jacobkschneider
I know delusional D.C. leftists think Fetterman is edgy and cool for his clothing choice — but saying it somehow resonates with working class Americans is an insult to working class Americans, who also know there is a time and a place to show respect.

https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1704867305795068148

Great point.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Mitchell should come out in a mankini.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Iago had it right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
A slob is a slob is a slob.

He looks like a hoodlum waiting to pounce on his next victim.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.