Author Topic: Charges in St. Louis have more than doubled since exit of Soros-backed progressive prosecutor Kim Ga  (Read 281 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Charges in St. Louis have more than doubled since exit of Soros-backed progressive prosecutor Kim Gardner
By Melissa Koenig
Published Sep. 15, 2023, 11:09 a.m. ET

The number of charges filed in crime-ridden St. Louis, Missouri, has already more than doubled in just three months since George Soros-backed progressive prosecutor Kim Gardner resigned in disgrace, it emerged Friday.

Circuit Attorney Gabe Gore, 54, took over from Gardner, 48, after she suddenly quit in May amid multiple efforts to remove her as murders reached a 50-year high.

Since he was sworn in on May 31, Gore has already filed 1,400 cases — more than double the 620 cases Gardner filed during the same period last year, according to a review of cases by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

That surge was in part from prosecuting cases ignored by his progressive predecessor, who left behind a list of more than 4,500 pending charge applications, the report said.

“I don’t think there’s any magic to what we’re doing,” Gore said. “We are just charging the violations of the law.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/charges-in-st-louis-doubled-since-exit-of-soros-backed-prosecutor/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 04:36:54 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

What has happened in numerous cities across the country has been the election of black mayors and leftist DAs who refuse to prosecute violent lawbreakers if they're black.
And then they wonder why the violent crimes have spiked.