Author Topic: Denver murder suspect given sweetheart plea deal before shooting  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Denver murder suspect given sweetheart plea deal before shooting
« on: September 20, 2023, 04:21:24 pm »
Denver murder suspect given sweetheart plea deal before shooting
By Cam Edwards | 11:31 AM on September 20, 2023

Over the past ten years, Colorado Democrats have steadily added more gun control laws to the books; from bans on “large capacity” magazines to “red flag” laws… all in the name of increasing public safety.

Even as the state has cracked down on lawful gun owners, violent crime has continued to rise. Denver has seen a 3% increase in homicides so far this year compared to last, and one of the city’s most recent murders happened Monday night when a 51-year-old rideshare driver was shot and killed in what police are calling a random attack. As it turns out, the suspect accused in the killing is no stranger to law enforcement, and arguably should have been in jail instead of on the streets when he allegedly opened fire with a gun he wasn’t allowed to possess.

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2023/09/20/denver-murder-suspect-given-sweetheart-plea-deal-before-shooting-n75069
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson