Author Topic: Air Force's 9th Bomb Squadron Commander Fired After Just a Couple of Months on the Job  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force's 9th Bomb Squadron Commander Fired After Just a Couple of Months on the Job

U.S. Air Force Lt. Col Brian Milner, then 7th Bomb Wing director of staff, poses in front of a B-1B Lancer at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, Feb. 15, 2023 (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Leon Redfern)
19 Sep 2023
Military.com | By Thomas Novelly

The commander of an Air Force maintenance squadron at Dyess Air Force Base in Texas was fired this week, just two months into his new role, after officials lost faith in his abilities to lead.

Lt. Col. Brian Milner, the commander of the 9th Bomb Squadron, was relieved of command on Monday due to "a loss of confidence in his ability to complete the assigned duties," a spokesman for the 7th Bomb Wing told Military.com.

Lt. Col. Ryan Stillwell took over the command position and will be the permanent replacement, per the base.

A vague, three-sentence statement from the 7th Bomb Wing on Monday said the squadron commander was removed from leadership and did not name the officer nor his replacement. The statement also added they would not be disclosing any additional information, claiming to "protect the privacy of the individual, further details will not be released."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/09/19/air-forces-9th-bomb-squadron-commander-fired-after-just-couple-of-months-job.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Racist pigs!!  It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, it doesn't matter how incompetent, or unqualified, he deserves the position for their DEI numbers.  Nothing else matters! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson