Author Topic: Police find female designer's stolen clothes in ex-Biden official Sam Brinton's home  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police find female designer's stolen clothes in ex-Biden official Sam Brinton's home
'We returned the victim’s property,' police spokesperson tells Fox News Digital
 By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published September 20, 2023 6:00am EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Police returned articles of clothing to a Tanzanian fashion designer they obtained while executing a search warrant of disgraced ex-Department of Energy (DOE) official Sam Brinton's home.

The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Police Department confirmed the clothes were returned to Asya Khamsin, who has alleged Brinton publicly wore clothing she designed, but which was in her bag she reported missing at Ronald Reagan National Airport years ago. In May, MWAA police officers executed a search warrant in connection with the case at Brinton's Maryland residence.

"The MWAA Police Department can confirm we returned the victim’s property and police retained photos of the evidence for prosecution," MWAA spokesperson Crystal Nosal told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday. "The case is still under adjudication and we cannot release more detailed information."

Weeks after the search warrant was executed, Brinton was charged with felony grand larceny of items worth more than $1,000. The preliminary hearing in the case, which was filed in Arlington General District Court, has been delayed until December.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police-find-female-designers-stolen-clothes-ex-biden-official-sam-brintons-home
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sammy is a gift that keeps on giving....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police find female designer's stolen clothes in ex-Biden official Sam Brinton's home
'We returned the victim’s property,' police spokesperson tells Fox News Digital
Thomas Catenacci By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published September 20, 2023 6:00am EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Police returned articles of clothing to a Tanzanian fashion designer they obtained while executing a search warrant of disgraced ex-Department of Energy (DOE) official Sam Brinton's home.

The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Police Department confirmed the clothes were returned to Asya Khamsin, who has alleged Brinton publicly wore clothing she designed, but which was in her bag she reported missing at Ronald Reagan National Airport years ago. In May, MWAA police officers executed a search warrant in connection with the case at Brinton's Maryland residence.

"The MWAA Police Department can confirm we returned the victim’s property and police retained photos of the evidence for prosecution," MWAA spokesperson Crystal Nosal told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday. "The case is still under adjudication and we cannot release more detailed information."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police-find-female-designers-stolen-clothes-ex-biden-official-sam-brintons-home
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

Is this the design of the Biden admin...."we're going to hire the weirdest, craziest  lunatics we can find for important jobs....because that's what we do now."

Online mountaineer

Is this the design of the Biden admin...."we're going to hire the weirdest, craziest  lunatics we can find for important jobs....because that's what we do now."
Biden hires all these freaks, perverts and weirdos, who then are not required to actually do their jobs, e.g. Buttigieg.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's how many "diversity" boxes they can check, but hone of those are next to things like "competence", almost as if the clown show is supposed to take your attention off the center ring.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis