Author Topic: Gaetz: McCarthy Has Been ‘Reckless and Unhinged and Rattled and Misogynist’  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaetz: McCarthy Has Been ‘Reckless and Unhinged and Rattled and Misogynist’

Pam Key 19 Sep 2023

Representative Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said Tuesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Balance” that Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has done his job in a “reckless and unhinged and rattled and misogynist” manner.

Anchor Eric Bolling said, “Tell us what’s going on with you and McCarthy.”

Gaetz said, “It’s not an Ethics Committee matter that led us to be here without our appropriations bills passed. And this is also a pattern, Eric, because when I was critical of Kevin’s leadership, Oh, I’m just an ethically challenged congressman.”

He continued, “But then, when Victoria Spartz, a congresswoman from Indiana came forward and said, ‘No, I agree with Matt Gaetz that it’s Kevin McCarthy, who failed us.’ Well, then he said, ‘Well, she’s just a quitter.’ Now, this is a woman who said that she was gonna be returning to her family because they needed her and Kevin called her a quitter. Meanwhile when a man in Congress actually left in the middle of his term, Chris Stewart, Kevin McCarthy didn’t call him a quitter.”

Gaetz added, “So he’s been reckless and unhinged and rattled and misogynist in how he’s attacked those who are making a substantive argument.”

Asked if he wants to be speaker, Gaetz said, “No, I have no interest in running for speaker. I just want the Congress to do its actual work.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/19/gaetz-mccarthy-has-been-reckless-and-unhinged-and-rattled-and-misogynist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why doesn't Gaetz shut up.. 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why doesn't Gaetz shut up.. 9999hair out0000

I think Gaetz is a tool too, in the traditon of Bohert and MTG, but McCarthy did advertise he'd weld the speaker's gavel as a conservative.

And right now, I'd say he's failed considering the continued rack up of deficit spending.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

Asked if he wants to be speaker, Gaetz said, “No, I have no interest in running for speaker. I just want the Congress to do its actual work.”

I for one am glad he is willing to fight. The point he is making is central to fixing our debt crisis. If the House can be forced to return to passing separate appropriation bills instead of mass CR's restraint on the evil leviathan that is our Fed. Govt. has a chance to succeed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Attacking McCarthy for being "misogynistic" is a sleazy play right out of the leftist handbook, and helps legitimizes that tactic when the left does it.

By the way, how often do you think Gaetz gets an oil change for that hair?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 04:15:33 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I for one am glad he is willing to fight. The point he is making is central to fixing our debt crisis. If the House can be forced to return to passing separate appropriation bills instead of mass CR's restraint on the evil leviathan that is our Fed. Govt. has a chance to succeed.

The House has passed most of the appropriations bills.  The problem is that the Senate has also, so what it is going to take is a consolidated bill between the two Houses.