Author Topic: Joe Biden is slammed for lying that he taught political theory at the University of Pennsylvania for  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden is slammed for lying that he taught political theory at the University of Pennsylvania for four years - despite serving as honorary professor for two and never teaching a single class

Biden, at 80, the nation's oldest-ever president, was speaking at Prince George Community College in Maryland Thursday

'I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory,' he claimed

However, while Biden served from 2017 to 2019 as the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice, there is no record of him teaching classes
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:54 EDT, 14 September 2023 | UPDATED: 08:41 EDT, 15 September 2023

President Joe Biden made a bizarre claim in a speech that he'd taught political theory at an Ivy League university - despite only serving there as a visiting fellow and honorary professor.

Biden, at 80, the nation's oldest-ever president, was speaking at Prince George Community College in Maryland Thursday for an economic address he meant to contrast what he calls 'Bidenomics' with the police of predecessor Donald Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521001/Joe-Biden-Pennsylvania-professor-lie.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He wasn't lying, per se.  It was his dementia acting up. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson