Author Topic: 24 Years Wiped from Life Expectancy of ‘Fully Boosted’ Men, Study Shows  (Read 510 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
24 Years Wiped from Life Expectancy of ‘Fully Boosted’ Men, Study Shows
By Pamela Geller - on September 18, 2023

A person who received five doses would be 350% more likely than an unvaxxed person to die in 2031, 700% more likely to die in 2041, and 1050% more likely to die in 2051. How much more will the new jabs steal?

There has been no mea culpa, no hesitation, no cessation of mass inoculations. On the contrary, the more people die or suffer lifelong health damage, the more it is ignored and denied.

24 Years Wiped from Life Expectancy of ‘Fully Boosted’ Men, Study Shows
Frank BergmanSeptember 13, 2023 – 12:57 pm4 Comments

An explosive new study has revealed that American men who have been “fully boosted” with Covid shots will suffer a staggering 24-year loss in their life expectancy.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/09/24-years-wiped-from-life-expectancy-of-fully-boosted-men-study-shows.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 24 Years Wiped from Life Expectancy of ‘Fully Boosted’ Men, Study Shows
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 01:40:11 pm »
Got to make room for all the illegals! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 03:04:29 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** Covid boosters were being given 20 years before Covid existed? *****rollingeyes***** Some anti-Covid-vaxxer yanked that "24 years" number out of their rectum, because it's still over 20 years in the future from when boosters started being administered. *****rollingeyes*****

I could, with the same evidence - NONE - claim that Covd boosters add 30 years to every recipients life. But I'm not that stupid and dishonest.

What stupid clickbait claptrap!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 03:12:53 pm »
*****rollingeyes***** Covid boosters were being given 20 years before Covid existed? *****rollingeyes***** Some anti-Covid-vaxxer yanked that "24 years" number out of their rectum, because it's still over 20 years in the future from when boosters started being administered. *****rollingeyes*****

I could, with the same evidence - NONE - claim that Covd boosters add 30 years to every recipients life. But I'm not that stupid and dishonest.

Agreed -- it is not clear at how they derived at the 24 years -- but --- the data does indicate:

Researchers have analyzed the official data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the UK government to determine the long-term effects of mRNA injections.

The study sought to weigh the balance of risk for the vaccines by establishing how long the negative side effects take to reduce over time after a person receives each dose.

However, the researchers found that the damage doesn’t lessen over time and, instead, it remains indefinitely, increasing with each shot.

The CDC All-Cause Mortality data has shown that each vaccine dose increased mortality by seven percent in the year 2022 compared to the same figures for 2021.

This is one study.  IF other research and other studies reveal similar data, then I'd say there is definitely cause for concern.

I personally lean towards the data being correct regarding people dying from the vaccine(s); but I still don't see how they can conclude the 24 year decrease in life expectancy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 03:14:20 pm »
Guess the dims have to weed out all those old white men who are terrorist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 08:52:31 pm »

Right. Line up the illegals and give them all the shots. Or they can go back where they came from. Can't be too careful, right?
 :whistle:

Seriously, though, I, in typical fashion ground back to the study cited and linked in the SLAY article this post was based on: (Link provided so you can read it if you are interested)
 Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.17.22283625v1.full.pdf.

I found numerous statements to the effect that their study of vaccine efficacy was complicated by individuals with prior infections of COVID and who had thus acquired natural immunity, regardless of the variant they had caught.
However, I found no indication that the study considered reduced lifespans, nor any mention of that possible aspect in the study. The linked study did not support the contention of the article. If I missed a link, let me know.

(This is why I like to go back to the prime source, rather than rely on commentary).

I'm a fan of Pam Geller, she points out a lot of stuff in a very timely fashion, but in the words of Ronald Reagan: "Trust, but verify."

Maybe SLAY linked the wrong study.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 09:07:41 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 09:35:05 pm »
Right. Line up the illegals and give them all the shots. Or they can go back where they came from. Can't be too careful, right?
 :whistle:

Seriously, though, I, in typical fashion ground back to the study cited and linked in the SLAY article this post was based on: (Link provided so you can read it if you are interested)
 Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.17.22283625v1.full.pdf.

I found numerous statements to the effect that their study of vaccine efficacy was complicated by individuals with prior infections of COVID and who had thus acquired natural immunity, regardless of the variant they had caught.
However, I found no indication that the study considered reduced lifespans, nor any mention of that possible aspect in the study. The linked study did not support the contention of the article. If I missed a link, let me know.

(This is why I like to go back to the prime source, rather than rely on commentary).

I'm a fan of Pam Geller, she points out a lot of stuff in a very timely fashion, but in the words of Ronald Reagan: "Trust, but verify."

Maybe SLAY linked the wrong study.

Well, the first link led to that study (above), the second link, farther in, led to this: https://expose-news.com/2023/09/01/c19-jab-reduces-lives-of-men-by-24-years/

Links within that article are to studies or data piecemeal, which may not be a valid way to assemble a conclusion, but I still fail to see how the numbers of reduced life expectancy are derived.

While I still believe that those who suffer adverse effects may well experience reduced life expectancy (sometimes severely reduced), to assert that all will be equally adversely affected is a stretch for me, as that has not been supported by the data.

As for effects on the immune system, those have been documented and may be batch dependent like the frequency of adverse event reports appear to be (some batches (lots) have very high numbers of VAERS reports vs other batches).

It will take a bit more for me to be convinced.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis