Author Topic: Threats Have Been Issued’ Against Prosecutors And FBI Agents Working Hunter Biden Case  (Read 232 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Threats Have Been Issued’ Against Prosecutors And FBI Agents Working Hunter Biden Case
Threats have been issued against prosecutors and FBI agents working on the Hunter Biden investigation, according to government officials and congressional testimony.

ByShay BottomleyPublished10 seconds ago

New Testimony Reveals Increase In Threats To FBI And Prosecutors over Hunter Biden case: Threats have been issued against prosecutors and FBI agents working on the Hunter Biden investigation, according to government officials and congressional testimony.

The targets have been threatened and harassed by people who believe officials have not been tough enough on the first son. It’s part of an increase in threats against FBI agents which has coincided with repeated public attacks by former president Donald Trump and other Republican lawmakers.

Such is the severity of the threats that the FBI has created a stand-alone unit to investigate and mitigate them, according to a newly released congressional testimony from June.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/09/threats-have-been-issued-against-prosecutors-and-fbi-agents-working-hunter-biden-case/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson