Author Topic: Donald Trump to Counter-Program Second GOP Debate by Appearing with Striking Auto Workers in Detroit  (Read 3579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump to Counter-Program Second GOP Debate by Appearing with Striking Auto Workers in Detroit

Nick Gilbertson 18 Sep 2023

Former President Donald Trump will appear with striking union members of the United Auto Workers (UAW) in Detroit, Michigan, as his opponents squabble for the spotlight on the debate stage on September 27, according to a report that multiple sources have confirmed to Breitbart News.

The New York Times first reported on Trump’s forthcoming appearance with Detroit auto workers striking against the big three automakers — General Motors, Ford, and Stellantis — which will serve as counter-programming to the GOP debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.

The GOP frontrunner will deliver a “prime-time speech before current and former union members,” according to the Times, as they strike for higher wages following 40-year-high inflation and seek commitments from automakers and the federal government that Biden’s electrical vehicle agenda will not threaten their jobs or pay, as Breitbart News has documented.

Multiple Trump aides have confirmed the 45th president’s plans to Breitbart News.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/18/donald-trump-to-counter-program-second-gop-debate-by-appearing-with-striking-auto-workers-in-detroit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

So he’s too good again to debate?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So he’s too good again to debate?

Why do you care?  The less you hear from him, the better.  Right??    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why do you care?  The less you hear from him, the better.  Right??    :laugh:

Now he is all chummy with Big Labor.  Sorry DC....  Tumpy is sounding more like Biden by the day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

Now he is all chummy with Big Labor.  Sorry DC....  Tumpy is sounding more like Biden by the day.

Nope...there are lotsa crossover Blue-Dog Democrat voters who live paycheck to paycheck. 

:laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

Trump goes full Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

Trump goes full Democrat.

See?

You guyz still don't even realize that any moderate Democrat is still better than an American-hating Manchurian MFer calling the shots going on his 15th year now.

Offline Hoodat

See?

You guyz still don't even realize that any moderate Democrat is still better than an American-hating Manchurian MFer calling the shots going on his 15th year now.

Wow.  Just wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Exactly.

Offline roamer_1

Again, foremost,  making it all about him, avoiding Conservatives and chumming with Democrats... because he knows he'd get slaughtered in a debate about Conservative issues...

Especially by a certain governor from Florida.

Offline roamer_1

See?

@DCPatriot

Oh. So it AIN'T 'Because Democrats' after all...  :whistle:
So why vote *for* him again?

Offline cato potatoe

He just threw the pro lifers overboard, so this move should come as no surprise. 

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
He just threw the pro lifers overboard, so this move should come as no surprise. 

I had to look that up, thanks for mentioning it. Adding it to my bookmarks. @cato potatoe
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 09:07:43 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

That was the first thing to enter my mind too. Reminds me of Trump rubbing elbows with coal miners (and never to see them again).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

Offline DCPatriot

Correction: 

He just threw TBR pro-lifers overboard...nothin but a bunch of virtue-signaling purists.

How the hell are you going to win hearts and minds when you're alienating half the electorate?

Six weeks is downright ridiculous!  It's inflammatory.

Online LMAO

Nope...there are lotsa crossover Blue-Dog Democrat voters who live paycheck to paycheck. 

:laugh:

No there is not

The so called Reagan Democrats are for the most part dead

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

He’s more like Bernie Sanders
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

It's really astounding just exactly how far down the rabbit hole the Trump supporters are; it really is a cult of personality, and I do believe that they would continue to support him even if he walked through a pre-school shooting kids.

Online LMAO

It's really astounding just exactly how far down the rabbit hole the Trump supporters are; it really is a cult of personality, and I do believe that they would continue to support him even if he walked through a pre-school shooting kids.

Yup

And if by some miracle he’s elected, we are going to see the largest expansion of government since FDR

He’s pushing for more and bigger spending programs

He’s promising more tariffs

He’s stated he’ll pressure the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates in an inflationary economy

He’s siding with big labor’s unreasonable demands

All the above done with the full and unquestioning backing of his supporters

Trump knows this. He himself even said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still back him
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:30:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

Wait!  I thought it was if he shot somebody on 5th Avenue?   /s   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Kamaji

Wait!  I thought it was if he shot somebody on 5th Avenue?   /s   *****rollingeyes*****

That's what he claimed back in 2016; the sycophancy is much worse now than it was back then, as is demonstrated.

Online LMAO

That's what he claimed back in 2016; the sycophancy is much worse now than it was back then, as is demonstrated.

His policy proposals have also gotten worse

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Again, foremost,  making it all about him, avoiding Conservatives and chumming with Democrats... because he knows he'd get slaughtered in a debate about Conservative issues...

Especially by a certain governor from Florida.

He believes he can replace the conservative voters in the party with Democrats

That hasn’t worked. If Trump and Trump endorsed candidates can’t win under the circumstances we had in 2022, were can they win?

Trump and his MAGA movement is just not appealing to the majority of the public
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 01:14:32 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

@Kamaji  @LMAO  @roamer_1

You guys still think the billboard reads "Conservatism vs Liberalism"

How can't you see it's much more stark than that?   :shrug: