Author Topic: Biden fears he might die before Hunter’s legal woes are resolved: report  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :03: :03: :03:

Biden fears he might die before Hunter’s legal woes are resolved: report
By Victor Nava   
Published Sep. 18, 2023, 6:33 p.m. ET

President Biden knows Father Time is coming.

The 80-year-old commander-in-chief fears he won’t live to see the end of his son Hunter’s legal jeopardy, NBC News reported over the weekend — days after the 53-year-old was indicted in Delaware on federal gun charges.

The president and first lady Jill Biden are “resigned to the fact that Hunter’s legal problems will likely worsen in the months ahead,” according to the outlet — with a source close to the family saying Joe Biden has lamented out loud “that he might be dead before his son’s case would be resolved.”

Other reports have highlighted Biden’s near-fanatical devotion to his only surviving son, and his refusal to countenance any advice to distance himself from Hunter as he gears up for a re-election campaign.

“Everybody walks around on eggshells in the West Wing,” NBC News quoted one source as saying on the topic.

Hunter Biden has faced years-long investigations into dodging his income taxes, potential violation of federal lobbying laws, a gun purchase made while he was addicted to crack cocaine, and other possible crimes related to his foreign business dealings — all of which has reportedly taken a toll on his powerful relatives.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/18/joe-fears-he-might-be-dead-before-hunters-case-is-resolved-report/

be careful what you post... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Well Joe, death is inevitable for everyone. Hunter is old enough to be able to take care of himself Daddy Joe.

No worries anyways, you'd be with Beau.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am guessing he doesn't fear it as much as Hunter fears it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There are many circumstances other than actual death. I have seen it. Biden could get to the point where he no longer recognizes Hunter well before he dies.

What seems to be happening at an ever increasing rate, is that Biden is losing touch with reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

Boo-hoo-hoo.  What lies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Go to the light Joe. Go to the light.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

:silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Satan: Come into the light Joe.

America: :yowsa:

Online Kamaji

Satan: Come into the light Joe.

America: :yowsa:

:thumbsup:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
We might all be dead before Hunter's legal woes are resolved.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden fears he might die before Hunter’s legal woes are resolved: report
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2023, 07:29:20 pm »
We might all be dead before Hunter's legal woes are resolved.
We may all be dead before he ever faces justice, at any rate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org