Author Topic: McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members
« on: September 18, 2023, 01:08:58 pm »
McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
September 17, 2023 1:12 PM ET

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy said Sunday on Fox News that nine Biden family members will likely be subpoenaed as part of the Republican-led impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

McCarthy announced Tuesday that Republicans would move forward with an impeachment inquiry into Biden, saying there is enough evidence from both the House Judiciary and Oversight committees to move forward. The basis of the inquiry alleges Biden was involved in influence-peddling with his son Hunter’s overseas business dealings.

McCarthy told Fox’s Maria Bartiromo that Republicans want to use the inquiry to get to the bottom of why Biden used pseudonyms as vice president and why there are emails showing Biden and his son Hunter were both on an email regarding a call with the then-president of Ukraine.

“Are there plans to subpoena any other family members? Because according to the Republicans, family members accepted money from —” Bartiromo asked.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/17/mccarthy-gop-subpoena-9-biden-family-members/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 10:09:37 pm »
LOL!!  "McCarthy says..."

Stopped right there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: McCarthy Says GOP Will Subpoena 9 Biden Family Members
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 10:31:22 pm »
I'll believe  it when  I see it.

Even IF by some odd chance it happens,"I plead the 5th Amendment to the US Constitution" will be the words heard most often.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!