Author Topic: US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash  (Read 1823 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash
« on: September 18, 2023, 10:55:52 am »
US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash
Story by Kate Duffy •
1h

(Bloomberg) -- The United States’ military is on the hunt for an F-35 fighter jet that has gone missing following an incident that forced the pilot to eject from the advanced stealth aircraft over South Carolina.

Emergency response teams are trying to find what’s left of the F-35B Lightning II jet, which suffered what the military called a “mishap” on Sunday afternoon, according to social media posts by Joint Base Charleston, an air base in South Carolina. The unidentified pilot ejected safely and was taken to a local hospital in a stable condition.

Joint Base Charleston called on the public to cooperate with military and civilian authorities as the search for the F-35 jet continues. The air base said it was working with Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort to search for the plane north of North Charleston around Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion, based on its last-known location.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-asks-for-help-finding-missing-f-35-fighter-jet-after-crash/ar-AA1gSABX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8411d575a41947f4806b3d4533ff487a&ei=54
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 12:46:38 pm »
R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
🚨#BREAKING: The US military is asking the public for help in locating a missing $80 million F-35 stealth fighter jet that disappeared over North Charleston, South Carolina. Officials have reported that there is no concrete evidence of a crash. The pilot has been found and transported to a hospital

Military officials are searching for a jet after the pilot ejected. The jet has not crashed and has continued to fly on autopilot.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1703594910740251078
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 01:04:39 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 01:05:34 pm »
Dr. Kelli Ward 🇺🇸
@kelliwardaz
Is the government so busy unlawfully tracking law abiding citizens that it cannot keep track of a military aircraft in U.S. airspace? 🤔
9:01 AM · Sep 18, 2023

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 07:58:54 pm »
It was my understanding that it fell into one of the larger lakes in the area.  If it was on auto pilot and was still under control, why the heck did the pilot eject?
For all we know, it's on the back of a truck in a container bound for China.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 08:11:57 pm »
For all we know, it's on the back of a truck in a container bound for China.

Well, that was one of my thoughts as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 08:17:33 pm »
Actually that was my first thought.  We live in interesting time.

So, how exactly did this crash happen?  My other thought is that it was somehow sabotaged?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 08:33:53 pm »
 ////00000////

I'll call the Marines if I come across an F-35 in the woods.

Who do I call if I find a Chinese Communist Party spy balloon?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 08:48:03 pm »
Maybe David Copperfield made it disappear, like that Lear Jet.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2023, 08:55:04 pm »
From a Craigslist ad:

For sale;
 Lockheed Martin F-35 Multirole Fighter Jet.  Slight damage to fuselage, wings .  Will buff out.
Jet includes:
A General Dynamics GAU-12/U Equalizer five-barrel 25 mm Gatling-type rotary cannon.
1000 rounds of 25 mm shells.
2x AIM-120C air-to-air missiles.
2x 2,000 GBU-31 JDAM smart bombs.

No Low Ball Offers.  I know what I got.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2023, 08:59:12 pm »
Is the movie out yet?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2023, 09:08:31 pm »
The memes are here about the Pentagon's missing F-35 and as always, the internet didn't miss

If you didn't hear, the military lost a super-expensive fighter jet yesterday and has no idea where it landed after the pilot ejected.

The military is now asking the American public for help.

Cue the memes!

https://twitter.com/lecternleader/status/1703764952073347523

more
https://notthebee.com/article/the-memes-are-here-about-the-pentagons-missing-f-35-and-the-internet-didnt-miss-as-usual-
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2023, 09:13:31 pm »

Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2023, 09:14:28 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2023, 09:15:48 pm »
It is carrying the Epstein client list.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2023, 09:22:34 pm »
Military Personnel Seen Wandering Forest Pressing Button On F-35 Key Fob
U.S. · Sep 18, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

HUGER, SC — A team of Marines was seen trudging through the woods, stopping every 30 feet to wave a key fob around in a 90° arc, say campers at Francis Marion National Forest. The Marines, who traveled in a tactical column, were allegedly on a mission to locate, close with, and recover the F-35 fighter jet that went missing Sunday evening.

"No contact," [redacted] whispered after stopping to listen for the 249th time. Sources confirm the missing F-35 never beeped in response to signals from the key fob, even if the unit leader did that thing where he tried to place it under his chin to use his head as a natural antenna to magnify its wireless range.

The marine rifle team, led by [redacted], has thus far been unable to find [redacted]. "We have [redacted] that cannot fall into the wrong hands," said [redacted].

Questions still surround the disappearance of the advanced fighter jet. Why did the pilot eject from a plane that was clearly not crashing? Why can't they locate it via transponder? Was radar just not being used that day for some reason? No, really, don't those things have GPS on them or something? Where could it have possibly gone? Was it aliens? It was aliens, right?

Officials at the Pentagon could not be reached for comment.

https://babylonbee.com/news/marines-seen-wandering-forest-pressing-button-on-key-fob
Support the USO

Offline American Girl

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2023, 10:46:53 pm »
Have you checked Biden's garage, next to the Corvette?
How exactly is it that y’all lose an $80 million jet? Does it have Low Jack? hey, if the pilot has his phone with him and forgot to send the jet, you could do a Find My…Jesus take the wheel…

https://www.usasupreme.com/us-military-will-not-admit-the-truth-about-missing-f-35-but-every-american-should-be-aware-of-this/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2023, 11:02:50 pm »
After wasting time reading that ad-and-pop-up-infested article twice, I have to ask, does it have a point?

Maybe it's

« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:06:15 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2023, 11:38:14 pm »
Debris reportedly found in South Carolina after F-35 stealth fighter jet disappearance
The debris could be from the missing Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II jet
 By Andrea Vacchiano Fox News
Published September 18, 2023 6:42pm EDT

A debris field has been located by military officials amid their investigation of the F-35 jet that disappeared in South Carolina on Sunday.

Joint Base Charleston told Fox News Digital that the debris field was found in Williamsburg County, South Carolina. Officials did not confirm that the debris was from the missing aircraft.

A pilot ejected from the aircraft on Sunday afternoon after a "mishap." The jet was a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II that belonged to Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort.

The pilot landed on the ground safely and was treated at a local medical center.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/debris-reportedly-found-south-carolina-f-35-stealth-fighter-jet-disappearance
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2023, 12:04:22 am »
".....As surprising as a rogue jet on autopilot may be, it wouldn't be the first time a military aircraft has flown on without its pilot. Toward the end of the Cold War, for example, one Soviet pilot witnessed his jet fly off without him after he ejected from it and continue flying for over 500 miles....

https://www.businessinsider.com/missing-f35-flying-after-pilot-ejected-soviet-jet-cold-war-2023-9

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2023, 02:37:59 am »
"Mishap"   can't wait to hear the ex pilots after action report. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2023, 02:44:32 am »
An F-106 did something like that in Montana..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornfield_Bomber
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2023, 02:49:02 am »
He was trying to eject the music CD and hit the wrong "eject".

Ahh crap! I hate it when that happens.  :laugh:

Offline Wingnut