Author Topic: Chaos Erupts After Democrats Put Migrants In NYC Hotel  (Read 319 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chaos Erupts After Democrats Put Migrants In NYC Hotel
« on: September 18, 2023, 10:41:30 am »
Chaos Erupts After Democrats Put Migrants In NYC Hotel
Story by Carver Malone •
21h

The US southern border has been fundamentally broken under Joe Biden.

The historic and unprecedented crisis continues to balloon. In 2022 alone, the US encountered the highest number ever recorded of illegal immigrants. This represents a 200% increase from former President Donald Trump’s last year in office in 2020.

With top Democrats in the federal government refusing to address the situation, border states like Arizona and Texas have began busing migrants to Democrat strongholds like New York City.

Democrats have found themselves in a predicament. On the one hand, Democrats refuse to close the border and deport those who illegally enter the country. On the other hand, many cities face overwhelming debt and cannot possibly tax and spend their way out of this problem.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chaos-erupts-after-democrats-put-migrants-in-nyc-hotel/ar-AA1gQsP6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7411f20029df4e70b97a3eaa49efde87&ei=18
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Chaos Erupts After Democrats Put Migrants In NYC Hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 10:44:59 am »
Why are the people of NYC upset with AOC?  They got exactly what they deserved when they elected her. :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Chaos Erupts After Democrats Put Migrants In NYC Hotel
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 10:23:49 pm »
The most predictable story of the week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: