Author Topic: Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan.  (Read 649 times)

Online libertybele

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan. 6'

Former President Donald Trump argued in his first network interview since leaving office that former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi "is responsible for Jan. 6."

"Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have had Jan. 6," Trump told NBC’s "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker during a recent sit-down interview at Trump's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Trump declined to answer if he called military or law enforcement that day, saying, "I behaved so well, I did such a good job, Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers… if she didn’t do that…" Welker challenged Trump that Pelosi did not have the authority he had as commander in chief.

"I understand that the police testified against her, the chief very strongly against her, the Capitol police, great people," Trump said in the interview aired Sunday. "They testified against her, and they burned all the evidence. OK? They burned all the evidence. They destroyed all the evidence about Nancy Pelosi." .............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-alleges-pelosi-turned-down-10000-soldiers-capitol-riot-responsible-jan-6
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I find his statement about Pelosi as likely truthful.  Pelosi, Pence and others planned the insurrection.  Pence wanted the WH in '24.  Nancy says she's running again.  Sigh.

Pelosi was head of security -- SHE should be held responsible!

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-alleges-pelosi-turned-down-10000-soldiers-capitol-riot-responsible-jan-6

Former President Donald Trump argued in his first network interview since leaving office that former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi "is responsible for Jan. 6."

"Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have had Jan. 6," Trump told NBC’s "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker during a recent sit-down interview at Trump's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Trump declined to answer if he called military or law enforcement that day, saying, "I behaved so well, I did such a good job, Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers… if she didn’t do that…" Welker challenged Trump that Pelosi did not have the authority he had as commander in chief.

"I understand that the police testified against her, the chief very strongly against her, the Capitol police, great people," Trump said in the interview aired Sunday. "They testified against her, and they burned all the evidence. OK? They burned all the evidence. They destroyed all the evidence about Nancy Pelosi.".................

............"She has authority over the Capitol," Trump added. "National Guard not coming? I asked her [for them] to be there three days in advance, and she turned it down." ...............

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online cato potatoe

How many times is he going to repeat this whopper before his followers say the orange man wears no clothes?  Jesus, it's no wonder the democrats are trying to get his name off the ballot.

Online libertybele

How many times is he going to repeat this whopper before his followers say the orange man wears no clothes?  Jesus, it's no wonder the democrats are trying to get his name off the ballot.

Whopper? The one I believe that is telling the whopper is Pelosi. 

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
So Trump would have sicced 10,000 soldiers and National Guardsmen on his supporters at the Capitol?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So Trump would have sicced 10,000 soldiers and National Guardsmen on his supporters at the Capitol?
The idea is that he would not have had to sic anyone on anyone. The incident would not have happened if the security was at that level. The protests would have stayed outside the wire, and the barriers which were removed just prior to the event would have remained intact.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Nowhere have I seen any evidence that Trump called for anyone to break in to anywhere, or cross any lines. That incitement is on Ray Epps and the 'scaffold commander'".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

Whopper? The one I believe that is telling the whopper is Pelosi.

Trump's own defense secretary said he never requested the troops.  He just invited his biggest fanatics to the ellipse, worked them into a frenzy, and sent them to the capitol.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The idea is that he would not have had to sic anyone on anyone. The incident would not have happened if the security was at that level. The protests would have stayed outside the wire, and the barriers which were removed just prior to the event would have remained intact.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Nowhere have I seen any evidence that Trump called for anyone to break in to anywhere, or cross any lines. That incitement is on Ray Epps and the 'scaffold commander'".

Riggght...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiT6c0MQ58

‘Take me up to the Capitol now’: How close Trump came to joining rioters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/01/trump-capitol-riot-march/

Trump has acknowledged his foiled effort to reach the Capitol. “Secret Service wouldn’t let me,” he told The Washington Post in April. “I wanted to go. I wanted to go so badly. Secret Service says you can’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.”
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Riggght...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fiT6c0MQ58

‘Take me up to the Capitol now’: How close Trump came to joining rioters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/01/trump-capitol-riot-march/
Not one word about entering the building.
Standing outside and protesting is a show of strength, but not a crime.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis