Author Topic: Oliver Anthony gets chummy with RFK Jr.  (Read 598 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oliver Anthony gets chummy with RFK Jr.
« on: September 17, 2023, 07:57:31 pm »

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1703150133574246699

Hmm. Insults the entire GOP field, then gets chummy with a Dem trust fund baby.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Oliver Anthony gets chummy with RFK Jr.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 08:58:37 pm »

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1703150133574246699

Hmm. Insults the entire GOP field, then gets chummy with a Dem trust fund baby.

He's his own man.  Owes nothing to anyone.  Guy's like that can't be cancelled.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 09:01:05 pm »
A possibility of national renewal? I wish I could be that optimistic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 10:07:02 pm »
There is a silent majority, or perhaps just a plurality, that fully believes the Federal Government is completely off the rails. If you're blue collar, union or not, the government isn't representing you. If you own a small business, the government is against you. If you work in any part of the energy industry (except "renewables") the government is working against you, not just not representing you.

Too often we are bombarded with bullshit about the "ruling class". Nope. I won't go with any of that. This is America, and we did away with the "ruling class" over 230 years ago.

Those people are our servants, not our rulers. They are our employees.
That is the fundamental epiphany America needs.
We CAN fire them if they are doing their jobs poorly or not at all.

That isn't a left/right problem. That isn't a red/blue problem.

It is a problem for damned near all of us. Rich man or poor, you get one vote.

The biggest challenge is to make sure it counts, and only the legitimate votes count--and that should concern everyone (and has at one time or another).

The next challenge is getting the truth out there, and the censorship is already ramping up for this election year. 

I don't have a problem with those messages getting out.

I'm not scared of RFK, Jr. in a political sense, even though I do not agree with some of what he espouses. He IS pointing out that those picking the candidates are well removed from the rank and file.
Wake 'em up, and we'll sort them out. The ones watching him aren't watching ABCNNBCBS because they are ignoring him, and that gets them into the marketplace of ideas to sort out what they want.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis