Author Topic: Trump says threat of jail time doesn't hurt his sleep: 'I'm built a little differently'  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says threat of jail time doesn't hurt his sleep: 'I'm built a little differently'
by Kaelan Deese, Supreme Court Reporter
September 17, 2023 10:23 AM

Former President Donald Trump is not afraid of going to prison despite facing four criminal trials, saying, "I'm built a little differently."

"I don’t even think about it," Trump told NBC's Meet the Press moderator Kristen Welker in an interview aired on Sunday. "I’m built a little differently, I guess, because I have had people come up to me and say, ‘How do you do it, sir? How do you do it?’ I don’t even think about it."

Trump, who remains the leading front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination to face off against President Joe Biden, came back to Welker's question at another point in the interview, suggesting it stuck with him.

“When you say, do I lose sleep? I sleep,” he said. “I sleep. Because I truly feel that, in the end, we’re going to win.”

Trump is facing two federal criminal cases, one over his alleged mishandling of classified documents after leaving office and another over an alleged attempt to subvert the 2020 election results, the latter of which culminated in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by a mob of his supporters.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-threat-of-jail-time-doesnt-hurt-his-sleep-im-built-differently
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

In the end he believe he's going to win -- meaning he'll be acquitted of ALL charges???  I think in his sleep, he's dreaming -- BIGLY.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is built differently how else can you explain being able to stack shit so high.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I personally don't think he'll do a day of jail time.

I think he'll ultimately be acquitted (after appeal) on everything except the Florida documents cases, where he may be convicted on a few things but will do no time.  Nor should he.

Of course, except for the Georgia state case, that's not my preferred outcome.  My preferred outcome is that he gets pardoned by a Republican President in January 2025.