Author Topic: SUPPRESSED: Since 1993, dozens of government agencies and organizations have warned against, or call  (Read 515 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SUPPRESSED: Since 1993, dozens of government agencies and organizations have warned against, or called for ban on, wireless technology
09/15/2023 // Ethan Huff // 6.8K Views

One of the first entities to ever speak out against wireless technology and the dangers it poses to human health was the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) back on Nov. 9, 1993. At the time, the EPA called out the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for imposing "seriously flawed" exposure standards that put public health at risk.

Just one day later on Nov. 10, 1993, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) entered a similar official comment to the FCC in a docket pertaining to the FCC's guidelines for evaluation of electromagnetic effects of radio frequency radiation.

"FCC rules do not address the issue of long-term, chronic exposure to RF fields," the FDA wrote in the docket, echoing the EPA's warnings.

It turns out that there are many different federal agencies and other authoritative entities that have spoken out against wireless technology over the years, only to be ignored by those with final decision-making power.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-15-1993-government-organizations-warned-ban-wireless-technology.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji