Author Topic: Shocking new revelations about CCP connections to the White House: DOJ’s probe of Biden family assoc  (Read 569 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shocking new revelations about CCP connections to the White House: DOJ’s probe of Biden family associate found to have “irregularities”
09/15/2023 // Belle Carter // 2.1K Views

Tags: bad government, Biden crime family, big government, bribe, CCP, CEFC, China, Collusion, conspiracy, Cover-Up, credibility, deception, DOJ, FBI, FISA surveillance, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Heritage Foundation, Hunter Biden, insanity, investigations, Joe Biden, national security, Patrick Ho, real investigations, rigged, traitors, treason

A Washington D.C.-based conservative/activist think tank recently proved how President Joe Biden has become a compromised, treasonous puppet of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in connection to the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation and prosecution of Dr. Chi Ping Patrick Ho, former Hong Kong home secretary and deputy chairman of an organization funded by CEFC China Energy.
The Heritage Foundation "Oversight Project," whose top-level researchers file hundreds of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to get the information that the government is hiding, found that the DOJ's probe of the Biden family associate has "irregularities." Its memorandum, which was obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, alleged that since Ho's conviction, significant evidence has emerged identifying anomalies with the DOJ investigation and prosecution, which included the DOJ's and the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI's) awareness of the connections between the Biden family and CCP-linked entity CEFC since 2017 – probably even as early as 2016 – and how "they acted to conceal this information from the public."

The memo cited that Ho was under Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) surveillance during a period where he was in "regular communication" with CEFC and the Biden family. Moreover, multiple cell phones, an iPad and six USB drives were seized by federal law enforcement during the arrest and during the trial, the government produced over 30,000 documents.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-15-doj-probe-on-patrick-ho-shows-irregularities.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats owned by Geo Soros, and allied with our enemies and against Americans-patriots, military, Christians are finally figured out after decades of these traitorous alliances and acts going on?  Who just did this anal retentive head extraction???   :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
*SHOCKED!* you can add Milley to that mix as well. Not only does China run the White House, they have the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He even bragged in his book that his job is to take care of China in case of an American attack.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I fear if China ever directly or indirectly makes a military move against us, Biden will completely stand down and let them. I believe he and most of the Admin are completely bought and sold to the point of direct treason.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There are thousands in Washington that have committed treason, all of which should be dispatched.  None worse than Biden and Company.  Don't worry, the Chinese need not fire a single shot to seize our government and probably Russia's too.

I knew Biden was a traitor when he made the very public speech about firing the prosecutor in Ukraine when he was Obama's VP.  He is more crooked than a corkscrew.

Offline Mod2

Moved to Biden crime category.