Author Topic: Psaki suggests Biden is a ‘heartbroken president’ worried about his son amid legal woes  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :03:

Psaki suggests Biden is a ‘heartbroken president’ worried about his son amid legal woes
by Tara Suter - 09/16/23 6:59 PM ET

Former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki gave her two cents on Hunter Biden’s recent indictment on MSNBC on Friday.

“I mean, first and foremost, the politics of this are a little hard to predict, but right now you have the president’s son, somebody he loves deeply, somebody who has very publicly struggled with drug addiction, now facing these charges,” Psaki said on “Morning Joe.”

Hunter Biden was indicted on three gun-related charges Thursday by prosecutors in Delaware. The charges also come amid mass scrutiny of President Joe Biden and his son by Republicans, with Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R) directing House committees to open an impeachment inquiry into the elder Biden earlier this week.

“My bet is right now, this is a heartbroken president, in the White House, who is worried about his son, and we’re all watching to see kind of what happens with this,” Psaki said.

President Biden has publicly acknowledged his son’s struggles with addiction in the past. At a 2020 presidential debate between him and former President Donald Trump, he noted his son’s problems in response to attacks by the former president.

“My son, like a lot of people, like a lot of people you know at home, had a drug problem,” President Biden said at the time. “He’s overtaken it, he’s fixed it, he’s worked on it, and I’m proud of him.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4208426-psaki-suggests-biden-is-a-heartbroken-president-worried-about-his-son-amid-legal-woes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Oh for crying out loud. Cry me a 'freakin' river Joe.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh for crying out loud. Cry me a 'freakin' river Joe.

Why is it impossible for anybody to find out who is providing her these talking points?

Geesh...any Grade B movie today has hand held devices that can eavesdrop.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Psaki got it half right(what else is new) Biden is a broken resident, and I would say that the only thing the SOB would be heart broken about is the Hunter money machine going out of business.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I quit giving a hoot (understatement) what Biden thought about his son when he took it upon himself/DemMachine to force social media to silence people that rightfully pointed how much the Biden family were peddling influence for donations/bribes before the elections.

As Libertybele says, Cry me a river (of fake crocodile tears).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

Like LIEden didn't know what Hunter had been up to? Crime should have consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I'm tired of seeing Hunter being treated like a confused adolescent. Aw, poor misunderstood Hunter.
The jackass is in his 50s. Whose fault is it he never grew up?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

I'm tired of seeing Hunter being treated like a confused adolescent. Aw, poor misunderstood Hunter.
The jackass is in his 50s. Whose fault is it he never grew up?

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

Hey, now, don't forget Joe's older son died in combat in Ukraine in the Battle of Burnpit. ABC News laments the travails of Joe's sole surviving son ...

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1703008367155851330
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
   8888crybaby:media: 888cryingkitty :dumpster: :dumpster: :dumpster: :media: 8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

How dare a dementia god busy slitting his own Countries throat, finds not all worship him as the god he believes he is. 
WOKE hos weep   8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
You know there is run of the mill gaslighting, and then there's Mrs. O'leary's Cow (Jen) Kicking Field Goals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Da poor bay-bay!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hubris, greed, avarice.  Nothing more, nothing less.

If Hunter was an African-America Crip in South Central LA during the 1990s, Biden would have him thrown in Federal prison for a decades-long sentence.

It's amazing how Joe's views on crime and punishment have changed when it's his priveleged white son smoking the crack pipe and carrying an illegal firearm.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well Psaki got it half right(what else is new) Biden is a broken resident, and I would say that the only thing the SOB would be heart broken about is the Hunter money machine going out of business.
Right. Hard to come up with a new sales rep and bag man...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

He's probably crapping himself over it... you just can't tell the difference.  :whistle:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's probably crapping himself over it... you just can't tell the difference.  :whistle:
\\

Can't you smell that smell. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.