Author Topic: Russell Brand accused of raping, sexually assaulting 4 women — including 16-year-old he called ‘the  (Read 833 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Russell Brand was accused of raping, sexually assaulting and abusing four women over the course of seven years — and one victim was a 16-year-old he allegedly called “the child,” according to a bombshell report the British actor and comedian denied prior to its release.

The allegations against the 48-year-old stem from the height of his fame between 2006 and 2013, according to a joint investigation published Saturday by the Times of London and Channel 4 Dispatches.

One woman alleges the “Get Him to the Greek” star raped her against the wall of his Los Angeles home and was treated at a rape crisis center the same day, according to medical records cited by the outlets.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/russell-brand-accused-of-raping-sexually-assaulting-four-women-including-16-year-old-report/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If he did this he deserves everything he gets, but why did these women wait between 10 to 16 years to accuse him?

Online mountaineer

If he did this he deserves everything he gets, but why did these women wait between 10 to 16 years to accuse him?
Because he's becoming a darling of conservatives for daring to speak his mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yup.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Maybe

But if there’s  medical records that could confirm a possible rape…
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Darling? No... A bit more like Rubin, his public facing dialog has seen him slowly change from liberal to Classic Liberal, and it has been quite refreshing.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Russell Brand gets to stand in line behind Clarence Thomas, Bill Cosby, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Tavis Smiley, Morgan Spurlock, Brett Kavanaugh, Garrison Keillor and so many more. Male sexual aggression is now a greater criminal act than most felonies.

Or, you might say, if the libs want to get you, they have the "ace in the hole."

Online mountaineer

Where were these wild allegations against Russell Brand before he took a stand against the establishment?

They did the same thing to Elon Musk when he bought Twitter and promised free speech.

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1703072523775037872

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Russell Brand TV execs allegedly considered removing female staffers so they wouldn't be 'assaulted or harassed'

Television executives allegedly considered removing all female staff from shows helmed by Russell Brand over fears they would be “assaulted or harassed” by the British comic.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/17/tv-execs-mulled-removing-female-crew-instead-of-russell-brand/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
If the British government doesn’t like you they can just ask your employer to fire you. That’s the equivalent to what they just did to Russell Brand.

https://twitter.com/KonstantinKisin/status/1704625060462412110

Offline verga

Russell Brand gets to stand in line behind Clarence Thomas, Bill Cosby, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Tavis Smiley, Morgan Spurlock, Brett Kavanaugh, Garrison Keillor and so many more. Male sexual aggression is now a greater criminal act than most felonies.

Or, you might say, if the libs want to get you, they have the "ace in the hole."
Fixed it for you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.