Author Topic: WATCH: White House addresses possibility of pardoning Hunter Biden for first time since federal indi  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: White House addresses possibility of pardoning Hunter Biden for first time since federal indictment
Hunter was indicted by Special Counsel David Weiss on Thursday
 By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published September 15, 2023 3:42pm EDT | Updated September 15, 2023 6:51pm EDT

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre addressed the possibility of President Biden pardoning his son, Hunter, for the first time since the latter was indicted on federal charges for making false statements and unlawfully possessing a firearm.

"Will the president pardon or commute his son if he is convicted?" one reporter asked Jean-Pierre during Friday's daily White House press briefing.

"So I've answered this question before. It was asked of me not too long ago — a couple of weeks ago — and I was very clear, and I said no," Jean-Pierre responded.

Her answer was unchanged from the one she gave in July following Hunter's first appearance at a Delaware federal court where the president's sonded not guilty to tax charges pl. Jean-Pierre simply said "no" when asked if the president would pardon his son if convicted.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-addresses-possibility-pardoning-hunter-biden-federal-indictment

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34