Author Topic: FDA has “gone rogue” by approving new COVID booster shots without clinical trials, warns Dr. Robert  (Read 577 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MOUSE MEDICINE: Newly approved COVID jabs only tested on mice – just EIGHT of them – and NEVER in humans
09/15/2023 // Ethan Huff // 5.7K Views

So far, the public's response to the latest and greatest Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna that just received approval and emergency use authorization (EUA) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is overwhelmingly negative, and for good reason: the shots are untested and unsafe.

Almost unbelievably, Newsweek, which just a few years ago was calling for the unvaccinated to be jailed, is calling out the FDA for approving these new so-called "vaccines" without any clinical trials on humans.

According to that report, the new "booster" shots (or whatever you want to call them) were only tested on mice, and on a mere eight of them. If that is not piss-poor "science," then we surely do not know what is.

"These updated boosters will be the first released to the public without any humans involved in the clinical trials, raising questions from some about the efficacy," Newsweek's Nick Mordowanec writes.

(Related: Why is the FDA being allowed to approve even more covid jabs using "emergency use authorization" when there is no real emergency happening?)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-15-new-covid-vaccines-only-tested-on-8-mice.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FDA has “gone rogue” by approving new COVID booster shots without clinical trials, warns Dr. Robert Malone
09/15/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3K Views

Without any clinical trials whatsoever to back their alleged safety and efficacy, the all-new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "booster" shots now being pushed by the Biden regime received the green light from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) this week, prompting Dr. Robert Malone to state that the corrupt federal agency has "gone rogue."

In an appearance on EpochTV's "Crossroads" program on September 11, the day the FDA approved the new booster shots, Dr. Malone tore apart the corrupt federal agency for abandoning all remaining semblances of honesty and integrity.

"It's difficult to conclude anything other than the FDA is no longer feeling bound by their own rules and regulations," Dr. Malone said. "The term is: they've gone rogue."

Attesting to the lack of clinical trial data, particularly in humans, the all-new COVID booster shots never should have received approval and emergency use authorization (EUA) from the FDA in the first place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-15-fda-gone-rogue-covid-booster-robert-malone.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

FDA has “gone rogue” by approving new COVID booster shots without clinical trials, warns Dr. Robert Malone
09/15/2023 // Ethan Huff // 3K Views

Without any clinical trials whatsoever to back their alleged safety and efficacy, the all-new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "booster" shots now being pushed by the Biden regime received the green light from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) this week, prompting Dr. Robert Malone to state that the corrupt federal agency has "gone rogue."
Attesting to the lack of clinical trial data, particularly in humans, the all-new COVID booster shots never should have received approval and emergency use authorization (EUA) from the FDA in the first place.

My emphasis. Stupidly false claim.

Moderna Clinical Trial Data Confirm Its Updated Covid-19 Vaccine Generates Strong Immune Response in Humans Against BA.2.86

https://investors.modernatx.com/news/news-details/2023/Moderna-Clinical-Trial-Data-Confirm-Its-Updated-Covid-19-Vaccine-Generates-Strong-Immune-Response-in-Humans-Against-BA.2.86/default.aspx

Clinical trial data from research assay confirmed Moderna's updated COVID-19 vaccine showed an 8.7 to 11-fold increase in neutralizing antibodies against circulating variants, including BA.2.86, EG.5, and FL.1.5.1 variants

With governments accelerating the timing of COVID-19 vaccination campaigns due to the potential risk of BA.2.86, Moderna has shared this data with regulators and is ready to supply its updated COVID-19 vaccine pending regulatory approval

CAMBRIDGE, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 6, 2023 / Moderna, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNA) today announced that clinical trial data from its research assay confirm its updated COVID-19 vaccine, which is pending approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the fall 2023 vaccination season, generates an 8.7-fold increase in neutralizing antibodies in humans against BA.2.86 (Pirola), a variant under monitoring. ...
Moderna's clinical trial data around its updated COVID-19 vaccine's effectiveness against BA.2.86 have been shared with regulators and submitted for peer review publication.

My emphasis, except for the italicization.

Robert Malone was a member of a team that researched the possibility of mRNA being used to produce vaccines ... in the 1990s. I have looked for but have found no evidence that he has been involved in vaccine research of any technology in the 21st Century. The companies that developed the theoretical work of the 1990s into processes for large volume production of mRNA vaccine were founded decade or more after Malone moved out of vaccine work: BioNTech in 2008; Moderna in 2010. Malone is speaking with no more knowledge of BioNTech's and Moderna's processes and clinical trials than has been published in industry and academic publications.

Since Moderna's clinical trials are going through the peer review process prior to publication, Malone is, at best, making a claim in ignorance. At worst, Malone knows the clinical trial was done, but is lying to an audience that wants to hear his false claim, relying on the publication delay precluding anyone finding the published data and exposing his lie. Ignorance or lie, I don't much care.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In other words, they took the shortcut of measuring "antibody response" instead of testing for real-world efficacy, which would have taken months (properly, years). And of course, Moderna would want to make its PR look good by saying it worked.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How many actual humans has this been tested in?

Simple question. Gimme a number, please.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis