Author Topic: Social worker stabbed by tenant at SF Tenderloin supportive housing facility  (Read 550 times)

Offline mountaineer

Who needs cops when you have social workers?

Social worker stabbed by tenant at SF Tenderloin supportive housing facility
By Crystal Bailey
Published September 14, 2023 6:41PM
KTVU FOX 2

SAN FRANCISCO - A city employee was stabbed at the Windsor Hotel, a permanent supportive housing facility on Wednesday in the Tenderloin.

"I don’t feel safe at all," said Sandra Case, a Windsor resident. "One of the tenants there had it out for the case manager. He went upstairs and kicked in the door and the first case manager he saw he stabbed."  ...

The City’s homelessness and supportive housing department told KTVU in a statement: "All city departments have a zero-tolerance policy for violence at our worksites, and HSH is dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment that is free from violence and threats of violence." ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well ain't that something that was totally unpredictable. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

The mentally ill and druggies/alkies could get violent? Who didn't know?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't understand, it was a social worker and they didn't stop violent behavior? Isn't the lefts wet dream to eliminate the police and replace them with social workers, who could have predicted this outcome?