Author Topic: WATCH: Hunter Biden Schmoozes with Joe Biden, Potential Clients: ‘Have a Card?’  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Hunter Biden Schmoozes with Joe Biden, Potential Clients: ‘Have a Card?’

Wendell Husebø 16 Sep 2023

A “circumstantial but devastating” video from 2015 in South Carolina reemerged Friday that shows Hunter Biden schmoozing with Joe Biden and potential clients.

The video, which recently aired recently on Newsmax’s Greg Kelly Reports, shows Hunter Biden standing to the side while then-Sen. Joe Biden greeted and spoke with attendees at an event where the senator spoke.

Hunter Biden steps into the conversation to greet the couple he apparently spoke with about a business opportunity with his lobbying firm, the video shows:

https://twitter.com/17ThankQ/status/1702683870456390046

“Maybe we can work something out,” Joe Biden said to the couple with a smile.

“Yeah, that is what we will do,” the woman in the video replied.

The man standing next to the woman said, “Hunter was just me about his law firm in Washington, his law firm…”

“Yeah,” Joe Biden said.

Looking at Hunter Biden, the man asked if he had a business card. “Do you have a [business] card by any chance?” the man asked.

“I don’t, but I’ll give you my…” Hunter Biden replied before being cut off.

“Well let me give you mine,” the man said.

“Yeah, then I’ll give you my [inaudible]… I gave ’em all away,” Hunter Biden said, turning to his father.

The woman chimed in and changed the subject: “Well, that was a wonderful speech.”

While the woman engaged with Joe Biden, the man and Hunter Biden stepped off to the side to have a separate conversation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/16/hunter-biden-schmoozes-joe-biden-potential-clients/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34