Author Topic: Burglar Dared a Georgia Homeowner to Shoot Him During a Break-In – He Granted His Wish In The Best  (Read 751 times)

Offline American Girl

Some crooks are so brazen they are unfazed by the threats of those they prey on — those they perceive as weak. But there is nothing more threatening to crime and criminals than well-armed citizens who know their guns.

https://www.usasupreme.com/burglar-dared-a-georgia-homeowner-to-shoot-him-during-a-break-in-he-granted-his-wish-in-the-best-way-possible/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Original article that this shortened story plagiarizes... without giving attribution (or linking).

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fayette-county-homeowner-shoots-intruder
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That burglar/murderer HAS to be THE dumbest criminal in history.

And the homeowner HAS to be THE worse shot in the world to shoot the burglar twice at "spitting distance",and he still has enough energy to fight the deputy.

WTH was he shooting,a .25 caliber Beretta?

My "normal" carry handgun these days is a 22 LR revolver loaded with Stinger hollow-points. I have killed a BUNCH  of poisonous snakes with it over the years. BTW,I live on a coastal island,and that's why there are so many snakes.

If I am going to the "local" big city,I upgrade to my 5 shot 44 Special,for the human snakes. Too old and crippled up to fight anymore,so I will give anyone who makes what I consider to be serious threats at me he gets ONE warning,and if he doesn't listen to reason,his death  is on him.

BTW,yes,I AM a good shot,and NO,I do not tend to panic is these situations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!