Author Topic: Illegal immigrant charged with murder released by New York police because of paperwork delay  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant charged with murder released by New York police because of paperwork delay: Reports
Brandon Gillespie, Adam Shaw
Wed, September 13, 2023 at 10:10 PM EDT·2 min read

Southern border agents are outnumbered: Wendy PatrickScroll back up to restore default view.
An illegal immigrant charged with stabbing a man to death in New York was previously released by police because of a paperwork delay despite being accused of a separate stabbing in another state, according to multiple reports.

Carlos Corrales-Ramirez, a 20-year-old Honduran national, was arrested and arraigned this week in a Rensselaer County, New York court for the fatal stabbing of 28-year-old Jario J. Hernandez-Sanchez, 28, of Troy, New York on September 2.

However, a report by The National Desk said that Corrales-Ramirez was previously arrested by border patrol agents near Champlain, New York in March before being turned over to New York State Police when border patrol saw there was an active warrant for his arrest in Laurel, Maryland for a non-fatal stabbing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/illegal-immigrant-charged-murder-released-021024636.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson