Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been h  (Read 910 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair

DailyMail.com uncovered evidence of Lewandowski and Noem's fling: Dozens of trips that mixed business with pleasure, private flights and luxury resort stays
    The pair met up Friday for a Trump campaign rally in Rapid City, South Dakota, but were careful to have no public interaction – despite being close for years
    The two were first suspected of being romantically involved in 2021, but Noem scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie' at the time

By Ken Silverstein For Dailymail.Com and Laura Collins, Chief Investigative Reporter, In Rapid City, South Dakota, For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:10 EDT, 15 September 2023 | Updated: 10:13 EDT, 15 September 2023

A rising Republican star tipped by many to be Donald Trump's running mate should he win the presidential nomination has been involved in a clandestine affair for years, multiple sources tell DailyMail.com.

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem, 51 – who stresses her belief in 'family values' – and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski, who is also married, began carrying on in 2019, if not before.

Now news of the relationship threatens to wreck Noem's chances of joining Trump's ticket in a potential rematch with President Joe Biden.

Neither denied the affair when asked by DailyMail.com. The Governor issued a statement attacking us for the timing of the article, while Lewandowski did not respond to a request for comment.

The two met up on Friday last week when Lewandowski traveled with Trump to Rapid City, South Dakota, for a campaign rally. But the pair – who were made aware of a pending story about their relationship – were careful to have no public interaction in contrast to previous occasions, as DailyMail.com’s exclusive photos show.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12509093/Kristin-Noem-Corey-Lewandowski-secret-affair.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ScottinVA

If true… and that’s a big “IF”….

WTF, Kristi???
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 02:46:50 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Kamaji

If true… and that’s a big “IF”….

WTF, Kristi???

:thumbsup:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
We all know that infidelity would not be a reason for Trump to disregard Noem as a VP prospect. Probably makes her more attractive to him. Just stating the obvious.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

We all know that infidelity would not be a reason for Trump to disregard Noem as a VP prospect. Probably makes her more attractive to him. Just stating the obvious.

:silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Corey Lewandowski?  C'mon man. If Corey fell into a barrel of titties he'd come out holding a dick.  The guy is a knuckle dragging mouth breather who is more at home sitting on a park bench with snot running down his nose. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Not sure the story offers up any proof.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not sure the story offers up any proof.  :shrug:

I know but it's all over the internet now....funny how just the other day there was talk about her being Trump's VP...just a coincidence...................../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seen those commericals where she is plumber, electrican, and everything else?

Someone check those timecards......    :whistle:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She can do better.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I know but it's all over the internet now....funny how just the other day there was talk about her being Trump's VP...just a coincidence...................../s

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Sigh .... another conservative bites the dust??  Or is this simply a way to trash her??

It is being reported by the NY Post (for what that's worth)....

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/kristi-noem-corey-lewandowski-affair-shakes-up-trump-running-mate-stakes/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

IIRC in essence, she did state in her speech that since she endorsed Trump, she was ready for the attacks.

That is why she looked like she was almost going to cry while endorsing him; she knew what the left is capable of.

Apparently the accusations started several years back -- I don't recall reading about them, but they are now in focus.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kristi-noem-affair-allegations-lewandowski/2021/09/29/859ad8da-2154-11ec-9309-b743b79abc59_story.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/574552-noem-denies-conservative-sites-report-on-affair-with-lewandowski-a/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I'm still trying to figure out a way to blame this on Trump.   22222frying pan
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Anyone associated with Trump is fair game for the leftists and GOPe. 

I like Noem and I could be wrong, but I don't see a whole lot of truth to this.  She is very conservative and IMHO she endorsing Trump is a threat to Brandon & Company.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Sometimes even hormones trump trump.    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

I sure hope it's just nasty rumors that will eventually blow over.  Lewandowski's wife is a 9/11 widow.  There's only so much grief one person should be asked to bear.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra