Author Topic: Biden Drops New Origin Story, Tells Rabbis on High Holy Days Call About Being 'Raised' in Synagogues  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Drops New Origin Story, Tells Rabbis on High Holy Days Call About Being 'Raised' in Synagogues
By Nick Arama | 9:16 AM on September 15, 2023

At this point, the people in power behind the scenes at the White House have to be pulling their hair out over this question: How do you solve a problem like Joe Biden?

As I wrote on Thursday, among the bad things he said were weird comments about Gov. Wes Moore's biceps and a racist comment about "African Americans, Hispanic workers, and veterans" as "you know, the workers without high school diplomas."

He also just can't stop making things up and telling bizarre falsehoods. People trying to be charitable sometimes refer to these fantasies as trying to relate to their audience. But when you are falsely stealing an aspect of their lives, how does that relate to them? Indeed, I have to wonder what people think when he says things like this. We saw how such things didn't go well when he embellished about his small kitchen fire to the people of Maui who had lost their homes and members of their families, and Biden was talking to them about his 67 Corvette being at risk. He was chastised by Hawaiians for making it all about himself.

On Thursday evening, Biden participated in a call and delivered remarks to rabbis around the country in recognition of the Jewish High Holy Days. You can probably guess what happened next. While on the call with the rabbis, Joe Biden went full-on Joe Biden again.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1702507344439975958

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/15/biden-tells-rabbis-on-high-holy-days-call-that-he-was-raised-in-synagogues-n2163845
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

So Biden is a Scranton Catholic who attended Delaware Synagogue with his friend, Corn Pop?

Will this be the story line in the Dark Brandon pre-quel?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
////00000////

So Biden is a Scranton Catholic who attended Delaware Synagogue with his friend, Corn Pop?

Will this be the story line in the Dark Brandon pre-quel?

Don't forget he also was raised in the Black churches....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Was there even a Jewish synagogue or temple in that part of Delaware?

Even faithful Progs must be getting tired of being embarrassed by LIEden's, "I can relate because ...," lies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe was a freelance Mohel.  In fact he cicumcised Hunter under the watchful eye of dr. Jill.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Jewish Again
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 09:16:40 pm »
Biden’s Jewish Again
What will he be next?
September 18, 2023 by Robert Spencer 17 Comments

Who, really, is Old Joe Biden? A senescent corruptocrat pretending to be president in order to further the interests of a sinister band of shadowy globalists? Well, yeah. But besides that, he is whoever you want him to be, or whatever he thinks you want him to be, if you have a vote to give him or you can further his political or financial ambitions. On Thursday, Biden declared that he was “raised in the synagogues.” Sure he was. Biden, who makes cynical opportunists look naïve and innocent, is the great shape-shifter, becoming exactly like whomever he is talking to at any given moment. Unless, of course, you’re one of the hated “MAGA Republicans.”

RNC Research posted the audio on X Thursday. Biden was “on a call with rabbis before the Jewish High Holy Days,” and told them weakly: “I, uh, uh, you might say, raised in, uh, the, uh, synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding — I’m not. But back in Wilmington, Delaware, Beth Shalom was the home of countless friends for me.” When this appallingly dishonest individual insists that he isn’t kidding, he is usually lying. On the other hand, whenever he says anything at all, he is usually lying.

Old Joe has lied in exactly this way many times before. In Sept. 2022, he told a Jewish audience, “I probably, uh, went to shul more than many of you did… I’m a practicing Catholic but I’d go to services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I’m kidding.” No, Joe, as always, I think you’re lying. And Catholic Joe isn’t just Jewish. He said in Jan. 2023: “I may be a practicing Catholic, but I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then in college, before I went to the black church. Not a joke.” He is not only a man of many religions, but of at least two nationalities: in Oct. 2022, Biden sputtered, “I, uh, I, uh, was sort of raised, uh, in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-jewish-again/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson