Author Topic: Why Won’t Greenpeace Admit That Wind Turbines May Be Killing Whales?  (Read 182 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MATT RIDLEY ON SEP 14, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Why Won’t Greenpeace Admit That Wind Turbines May Be Killing Whales?

whale deathWho cares about whales? Whales might be dying because of sonar surveying, but Greenpeace simply ignores the science that doesn’t suit it.

So far last year, 71 whales have washed up dead on the shores of New England and neighboring states.

The rate seems to have risen in recent years along with a growth in the number of offshore wind turbines. [emphasis, links added]

A small group of concerned citizens have started to campaign against the turbines on behalf of the whales, and the journalist Michael Shellenberger has made a short film about their efforts called Thrown to the Wind.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/why-wont-greenpeace-admit-that-wind-turbines-may-be-killing-whales/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson