Author Topic: America’s Battle With Shoplifting Is Getting Dangerous for Workers  (Read 665 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
https://archive.ph/hcjHD

Michael Jacobs, a CVS store manager in Mesa, Ariz., thought a man was stealing from his store so he confronted him and called the police.
Officers arrived moments later and the suspect was released after the manager said he wouldn’t press charges. The suspect then went home, grabbed a gun and returned a few hours later to the store, where he shot and killed Jacobs, according to police.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: America’s Battle With Shoplifting Is Getting Dangerous for Workers
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 09:05:16 pm »
Like cities burning, another woke success story!
Vote demoncrat!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 06:05:57 am »
You have to be out of your freaking mind to confront a shoplifter in a retail establishment these days.

First of all,you are putting your life and health on the line for a store manager that doesn't give a squat if you live or die,depending on how he sees it affecting HIS employment future.

Secondly,there isn't a damn thing in that store to be stolen that belongs to you,AND it is all insured. Hell,these big stores figure "X Amount of dollars" lost due to shoplifting in their budgets.

AND.......,YOU are going to risk YOUR life to try to recover 12 dollars worth of AAA batteries from a shoplifter?

Notify management and let them call the cops.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 06:33:29 am »
It's really America's battle with IDIOCY!

We have ceased to indict many crimes largely because the perps are largely folks of color.  And as a result, crime is rampant in many major cities.  I have no kind thoughts for the fools running these cities and the fools that elect them.  People are dying across the country that just do not need to die.  Either we get smart or start dying in higher numbers.  I am sure Soros and his band of thieves would welcome increased deaths across America in his quest for total anarchy.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 07:46:30 am »
It's really America's battle with IDIOCY!

We have ceased to indict many crimes largely because the perps are largely folks of color.  And as a result, crime is rampant in many major cities.  I have no kind thoughts for the fools running these cities and the fools that elect them.  People are dying across the country that just do not need to die.  Either we get smart or start dying in higher numbers.  I am sure Soros and his band of thieves would welcome increased deaths across America in his quest for total anarchy.
There is nothing more RACIST than NOT prosecuting criminals because of their skin color.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 04:57:10 am »
Chinas wal-marts in America practice woke agendas, leading me to care little of their self inflicted troubles.  Many times i've seen wal-mart increase prices far above their local competition.  The family more and more entertains going elsewhere.  As well they should.
 9999hair out0000 ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions