Author Topic: Woman who transitioned to male at 16 during ‘chaotic time’ sues doctors  (Read 447 times)

Offline Kamaji

Woman who transitioned to male at 16 during ‘chaotic time’ sues doctors who gave her double mastectomy

By Melissa Koenig
Published Sep. 14, 2023

A Minnesota woman who has decided to detransition from a transgender male is suing the doctors who performed a double mastectomy on her when she was just 16.

Luka Hein, now 21, claims she was going through a tough time emotionally as a teenager, when her parents were getting divorced and when she was being groomed online by a man from another state.

As she struggled with her mental health during this time, she said she found influencers online who extolled the virtues of breast surgery and hormones.

Hein then met with staff members at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, who she claims coerced her into undergoing “top” surgery and started her on hormone treatments.

She says the surgery and treatments left her in constant pain and may have robbed her of the chance of becoming a mother.

“I was going through the darkest and most chaotic time in my life, and instead of being given the help I needed, these doctors affirmed that chaos into reality,” she told the Daily Mail.

She added that she should not have been able to consent to the surgery and treatments, as she was still a minor.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/woman-who-transitioned-at-16-sues-doctors-over-double-mastectomy/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Woman who transitioned to male at 16 during ‘chaotic time’ sues doctors
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 06:11:27 pm »
These so-called "doctors" and their ideological supporters are all mini-Mengeles and should be treated accordingly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 07:38:25 pm »
These so-called "doctors" and their ideological supporters are all mini-Mengeles and should be treated accordingly.
You are too kind.

Mengele died of a Stroke while swimming in Brazil in the 80s.

There is no punishment on this Earth which would have been long enough nor painful enough...so I trust God to take care of it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 10:49:32 pm »
I am sorry, assuming God will punish these people is abdicating our power as a society and leaving tens of thousands if not more children each year to be mutilated by a corrupt medical system, which leaves them sterile in the process.

A few years ago, John Hopkins ceased performing transition surgeries(a leader in this nonsense) because they claimed that these gender dysphoria folks were suffering from a mental disorder.  They reactivated the surgeries, and why, because of the money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have stated for a long time that we do not value our children, or this insanity would never be permitted.  Mengele did what he did and was condemned by mankind for major crimes against humanity.  In the USA, we defend these evil butchers that mutilate children.  Everyone in the medical community participating in this insanity should be indicted, convicted and dispatched, like many of the Nazis were after WWII ended.

Just because one can do something doesn't mean we should.  I am 100% certain humans have been cloned.  But as a general practice in the world today, society said it is an unacceptable practice, so cloning is frowned upon.

Same should be for gender surgical changes.  Children should be removed from parents allowing anything done to a child.  Adults should be made to wait until they are are much older than 18 years of age.  Actually, I think what the medical community should do is end the surgery all together.  Ban all efforts to change one's sex period, and require psychological counseling to aid these folks to face reality.

The Biden Idiocracy has unleashed the greatest evil on society since Hitler's heyday.  In the USA, who would have ever imagined this sh*t ten years ago?