Author Topic: Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To Roost, Hurting Americans  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidenomics In Action: 16.7% Bidenflation - The Chickens Come Home To Roost, Hurting Americans

Bidenomics ≡ Bad Economic Policies
tippinsights Editorial Board
September 14, 2023 . 7:21 AM

*"Bidenflation" stands at 16.7%, exposing a significant increase in prices since President Biden took office

*Real wages have declined under Biden's watch, forcing people to cut back on various expenditures

*The American economy is likely to experience a protracted period of stagflation, characterized by economic stagnation accompanied by high inflation

*"Bidenomics" is a failure, and Biden's misdirected energy policy is the root cause of these issues

More than six out of every ten (61%) Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

American credit card debt has surged by 38%, increasing from $743.5 billion in the first quarter of 2021 to a recent total of $1.031 trillion.

You may wonder why.

Look nowhere else than Bidenomics.

Americans are grappling with soaring prices. These days, it takes $1,000 in earnings to buy what $857 could purchase when Biden took office. And the earnings have not kept up with inflation.

How do Americans address the shortfall?

Take on two jobs, reduce expenses, skip meals, use credit cards, or dip into retirement savings. There's evidence that all these strategies are employed in Biden's America.

more
https://tippinsights.com/bidenomics-in-action-16-7-bidenflation-the-chickens-come-home-toroost-hurting-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

But we’re being told how great things are going under Biden :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Americans are NOT better off under Bidenomics -- that should be one of the issues raised during the next debate.  This needs to be front and center and reinforced that it is the DEMS that have hit people's wallets.

Skipping meals and dipping into retirement savings is horrible.  At that I believe that there is a tremendous tax burden as well for those dipping into their IRA's or 401ks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Americans are NOT better off under Bidenomics -- that should be one of the issues raised during the next debate.  This needs to be front and center and reinforced that it is the DEMS that have hit people's wallets.

Skipping meals and dipping into retirement savings is horrible.  At that I believe that there is a tremendous tax burden as well for those dipping into their IRA's or 401ks.

Around here we call that legalized theft! @libertybele
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I'm personally worse off. Usually these things don't effect me, everyone i know is feeling it now.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Free the domestic energy industry from this Green Bum Deal nonsense to lower inflation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Free the domestic energy industry from this Green Bum Deal nonsense to lower inflation.

:yowsa: That would be a great start!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I'm personally worse off. Usually these things don't effect me, everyone i know is feeling it now.

We as well are personally worse off than we were before Brandon took office -- I don't know of anyone that isn't feeling a pinch in their wallets.

People are hurting - there is a teacher shortage around here as they can't afford to live on what they make.  Those working are expected to take on larger class sizes and put in longer hours at the same rate of pay; all the while trying to keep above water on their expenses.

There is a shortage of skilled trades workers and laborers. Are they making ends meet by being on govt assistance??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Amen!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Been involved with oil for 40+ years, and can honestly say that I have never seen a spike in sustained oil prices ($80-$120/bbl) without some level of ecomomic upheaval or international crisis.  Biden has gotten really good at creating unique disasters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Anything... Anything would be better... Except Tumpy.

So much for choices.  **nononono* *****rollingeyes*****

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Been involved with oil for 40+ years, and can honestly say that I have never seen a spike in sustained oil prices ($80-$120/bbl) without some level of economic upheaval or international crisis.  Biden has gotten really good at purposefully creating unique disasters.

I would offer the small correction I made to the above. @catfish1957
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 10:50:06 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien