Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 9952 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2024, 03:49:19 pm »
Sorry to hear about the son in law...they don't make many "real" men any more who put family above all else. That said, I have two son in laws BOTH of whom are liberals...but they ARE good dads and treat my girls with love and respect. As long as they do that, I can't beat 'em too bad for being lefties. I think life is already moving them slowly towards conservatism so I may not have to do anything to steer them back to reality!

Great to hear from ya Major! I think you and I have always been what I'd call Conservative Pragmatists. Not a glorious term but in the Reagan tradition of "an 80% Conservative is not 20% my enemy". I'm already pondering what the post Trump Conservative movement landscape will look like in 2028...some great prospects out there and Ron Desantis leads that charge for me.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2024, 03:58:17 pm »
Sorry to hear about the son in law...they don't make many "real" men any more who put family above all else. That said, I have two son in laws BOTH of whom are liberals...but they ARE good dads and treat my girls with love and respect. As long as they do that, I can't beat 'em too bad for being lefties. I think life is already moving them slowly towards conservatism so I may not have to do anything to steer them back to reality!

Great to hear from ya Major! I think you and I have always been what I'd call Conservative Pragmatists. Not a glorious term but in the Reagan tradition of "an 80% Conservative is not 20% my enemy". I'm already pondering what the post Trump Conservative movement landscape will look like in 2028...some great prospects out there and Ron Desantis leads that charge for me.

I agree completely.  I'd just prefer to see that particular landscape sooner rather than later.   I am extremely concerned that if we give him 4 more years, Trump will be to conservativism/Republicanism what Dylan Mulvaney was to Bud Light.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2024, 05:00:48 pm »
Its the light that keeps me walking through the tunnel! Already scouting out cabins up in the Show Low area here in AZ...gotta have room for my dogs to run!

I moved when I retired...I am now on the Colorado River, in the Mojave desert.  I still like it warm!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: