Author Topic: Oberlin College lacrosse coach Kim Russell, who spoke out against trans athletes competing in female  (Read 487 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oberlin College lacrosse coach Kim Russell, who spoke out against trans athletes competing in female sports, is REMOVED from her role and given a paperwork job
Story by Joe Hutchison For Dailymail.Com •
21h

Russell has been asked to step aside from her role after six years following a conflict over her viewpoint on transgender athletes

She says administrators at the hyper-progressive school told her she is a 'hate-filled person'

Russell now says she has been moved to a role where she doesn't interact with students

The head women's lacrosse coach at Oberlin College in Ohio - who spoke out against trans athletes like Lia Thomas competing in women's sports - has been removed from her post and given a paperwork job.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/oberlin-college-lacrosse-coach-kim-russell-who-spoke-out-against-trans-athletes-competing-in-female-sports-is-removed-from-her-role-and-given-a-paperwork-job/ar-AA1gF2BL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=52cacda165864614a2633638f8ee739a&ei=70
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 12:17:02 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oberlin is exercising "free speech" in response to Russell's "free speech."  But since they provide the paycheck, theirs is more powerful, just the way the founders pictured free speech. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

She should sue the school for sex discrimination.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamaji suggests:
"She should sue the school for sex discrimination."

Good idea.
And be sure to employ the same legal team that Gibson's bakery used...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That college needs another kick it the nuts.  I hope she sues.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.