Author Topic: Joe Biden Appears to Blankly Stare, Refuses to Answer Impeachment Inquiry Questions  (Read 428 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Appears to Blankly Stare, Refuses to Answer Impeachment Inquiry Questions

Wendell Husebø 13 Sep 2023

President Joe Biden refused to answer — appearing to blankly stare into the distance — when questioned for the first time about the House impeachment inquiry about him for “abuse of power, obstruction, and corruption.”

During a meeting with his Cancer Cabinet in the White House, Joe Biden refused to answer questions about the inquiry, appearing to blankly stare, lick his lips, and rub his hands before leaning over to first lady Jill Biden.

The video showed Jill Biden point to her left, causing Joe Biden to scan the room while questions rang out from reporters for over 30 seconds about the newly launched inquiry.

After refusing to answer questions, White House staffers ushered reporters from the room:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1702044215528607842

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/13/joe-biden-appears-to-blankly-stare-refuses-to-answer-impeachment-inquiry-questions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Light's are on, but no one's home.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

As much as I dislike Biden, his ideology and his administration, this is shameful.

For our country and for him. Somebody needs to call APS on his family.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No one would have ever know that Joe had a lobotomy, if he'd wear a wig to hide the scars and learn to control the slobbering and sharting in his pants..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 10:59:57 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
JoePedo is one of the biggest mouths in politics. If he's silent, it's because he doesn't even know where he's at.
The Republic is lost.