Author Topic: Exclusive — Rep. Jason Smith: Impeachment Inquiry to ‘Expedite’ Wider Biden Investigations  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Rep. Jason Smith: Impeachment Inquiry to ‘Expedite’ Wider Biden Investigations

Sean Moran 13 Sep 2023

House Ways and Means Chairman Jason Smith (R-MO) told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview on Wednesday that the impeachment inquiry will “expedite” House republicans’ investigations of the wider Biden family.

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced the formal launch of an impeachment inquiry into Biden for “abuse of power, obstruction, and corruption.” The leader of the House said Republicans have uncovered “serious and credible allegations” against Biden.

McCarthy said that Smith, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH), and House Oversight Committee James Comer (R-KY) will lead the inquiry.

Smith explained that the announcement of the impeachment inquiry will “speed up” and “expedite” the process after the IRS, the Department of Justice (DOJ), the FBI, and the Secret Service have “continued to stall” regarding their investigations. The three chairmen have asked 13 federal employees to come before the committees for interviews.

Smith lamented that the DOJ Attorney General Merrick Garland announced its special counsel, which he said is being used to “obstruct” a congressional investigation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/13/exclusive-rep-jason-smith-impeachment-inquiry-will-expedite-biden-investigations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden Crime, Inc., will only be criminally prosecuted once the public has been convinced by the preponderance of overwhelming evidence.

This is not a debate, nor a trial.  This is a public spectacle that is too much for lamestream media to ignore.

The media are whores.  They are driven by money driven by advertisting driven by ratings.

It is not enough to be right - it must be brilliant.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.