Author Topic: 4000 people in one day all heading to America because of the invitation that Joe Biden, Secretary M  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Ben Bergquam - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News
@BenBergquam
Breaking: Lajas Blancas, Darien, Panamá, on the anniversary of 9/11 is completely overrun. Over 4000 people in one day all heading to America because of the invitation that Joe Biden, Secretary Mayorkas and the Democrats have sent to the world! Rather than protecting America, they are inviting our enemies to attack us. They are #Traitors! This is why they’re attacking President Trump, because they know he is coming for them.

“Law & Border” Real America’s Voice News
@RealAmVoice

https://twitter.com/BenBergquam/status/1701385663310913872
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

An easily preventable CRISIS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.