Author Topic: Enrique Tarrio: Feds Tried to ‘Coerce Me’ into Implicating Donald Trump  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Enrique Tarrio: Feds Tried to ‘Coerce Me’ into Implicating Donald Trump

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 12 Sep 2023

Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio claimed federal prosecutors tried to “coerce” him into implicating former President Donald Trump in the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

Last week, U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly sentenced Tarrio to a record-high 22 years in prison despite not being in Washington, DC, on January 6.

“I don’t know what instructions I would give somebody at that point … I’m not speaking. I have no function. So there was no communication,” Tarrio said in a phone interview with the Washington Post.

Tarrio revealed that federal prosecutors tried to “coerce” him into implicating Trump during a phone interview from the D.C. jail.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio told the Washington Post. “They didn’t want to give me a number. I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/12/enrique-tarrio-feds-tried-coerce-me-implicating-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Enrique Tarrio: Feds Tried to ‘Coerce Me’ into Implicating Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:08:00 pm »
Best thing we can do is get elected and pardon him.