Poll

Will the House Republicans have an Iron-Clad case for Impeachment of bidet?

Yes, It's obvious to anyone, but a dem
3 (8.6%)
Yes, but they'll sit on their azz and drag this out into oblivion: History: Issa, Gowdy
8 (22.9%)
No, stonewalling from the Administration will prevent any progress
4 (11.4%)
No, McCarthy is involved: prepare to be disappointed
8 (22.9%)
Who is bidet  (stoner option)
12 (34.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: October 13, 2023, 12:30:38 am

Author Topic: Will the House Republicans have an Iron-Clad case for Impeachment of bidet?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline corbe

Regarding whether they can make their case to impeach him in the US House~is the Issue. 
   We know the Senate will never convict.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Will the House Republicans have an Iron-Clad case for Impeachment of bidet?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 12:33:22 am »
I've voted the obvious; McCarthy's involvement and stonewalling. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 04:21:21 am »
I'm afraid it will be leap before looking unfortunately.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 03:35:49 pm »
I chose the Yes but option.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 04:04:04 pm »
IMO without some sort of easily recognizable crime biden committed, this will probably be seen as a political process.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023, 04:34:34 pm »
Biden won't be convicted.

But, if enough irrefutable, credible, corroborated evidence is presented to the American public, it may impact Biden's ability to be the Dem nominee for 2024.

The House GOP should approach this like a RICO case.  They need to prove that Biden participated in a criminal enterprise or conspiracy to violate laws, rules, and regulations.

Joe Biden was most likely fulfilling the role of consigliere in Hunter's corrupt enterprise.

So, the may not be able to find evidence that Joe Biden committed any crimes, but that his participation in Hunter's criminal activities was a crime.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 04:35:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 05:15:35 pm »
Biden won't be convicted.

But, if enough irrefutable, credible, corroborated evidence is presented to the American public, it may impact Biden's ability to be the Dem nominee for 2024.

The House GOP should approach this like a RICO case.  They need to prove that Biden participated in a criminal enterprise or conspiracy to violate laws, rules, and regulations.

Joe Biden was most likely fulfilling the role of consigliere in Hunter's corrupt enterprise.

So, the may not be able to find evidence that Joe Biden committed any crimes, but that his participation in Hunter's criminal activities was a crime.

All true enough, except that the MSM will make sure that most voters get a very different picture - of a GOP acting as the unthinking tool of a vengeful Trump, lashing out to hurt Bidet any way he can.  That will not sit well with most in-the-middle voters, and the GOP will feel the consequences.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 08:26:07 pm »
All true enough, except that the MSM will make sure that most voters get a very different picture - of a GOP acting as the unthinking tool of a vengeful Trump, lashing out to hurt Bidet any way he can.  That will not sit well with most in-the-middle voters, and the GOP will feel the consequences.

And that's the truth!

Assuming that this "inquiry" produces results the media will sanitize those results.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 08:53:49 pm »
I believe that there is an amendment that states to the effect, that if a president is no longer able to serve then Congress can ask him to step down.

I believe that is what needs to happen in addition to or in lieu of impeachment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023, 08:57:52 pm »
I believe that there is an amendment that states to the effect, that if a president is no longer able to serve then Congress can ask him to step down.

I believe that is what needs to happen in addition to or in lieu of impeachment.

You mean the 25th Amendment?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 09:12:32 pm »

I believe the VP has to vote on it or something insane like that anyway, no way in hell is that happening.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 11:15:11 pm »
Won't matter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2023, 07:49:58 am »
The cowardly Republicans will drag it out until the election, and then do nothing.  They really are powerless.  Even when they do have power they are clueless on how to use it.

The Dems have gone full blown communist, just lacking the totalitarian kill your enemies swiftly element, but that will come soon enough.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2023, 02:17:21 pm »
The cowardly Republicans will drag it out until the election, and then do nothing.  They really are powerless.  Even when they do have power they are clueless on how to use it.

The Dems have gone full blown communist, just lacking the totalitarian kill your enemies swiftly element, but that will come soon enough.

That's right, we don't have much power. But we have a hand to play - let the Rats do it themselves via the 25th.

Bury Sniffy in his own criminal corruption, make him a concrete parking garage hanging around their necks and let them choose what they are going to do.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2023, 10:23:09 pm »
Free Vulcan,

No way are the Democommies going to line up against Biden.  In my 70 years on this orb, I have never seen such blatant corruption than that by the Biden Crime Family.

When the news announced three indictments against Hunter today, I just laughed.  No way is this corrupt judicial process going to put that turd behind bars.  The charges at the max sentencing entail 25 years with guilty verdicts.  If this POS goes to prison, it will be for a matter of months, much like Martha Stewart.  It will be a country club prison with tennis, a gym that rivals the best available, daily messages, guidance on writing a book to provide a major payoff by one of our many liberal publishing houses, etc.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2023, 12:57:13 am »
Free Vulcan,

No way are the Democommies going to line up against Biden.  In my 70 years on this orb, I have never seen such blatant corruption than that by the Biden Crime Family.

When the news announced three indictments against Hunter today, I just laughed.  No way is this corrupt judicial process going to put that turd behind bars.  The charges at the max sentencing entail 25 years with guilty verdicts.  If this POS goes to prison, it will be for a matter of months, much like Martha Stewart.  It will be a country club prison with tennis, a gym that rivals the best available, daily messages, guidance on writing a book to provide a major payoff by one of our many liberal publishing houses, etc.

If they want Biden to be  their millstone, let them risk losing. Yes they cheat, but when you are losing 60/40, you can only print so many ballots.

Not to mention coattails for  the down ballot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2023, 05:31:33 am »
Free Vulcan,

It is NOT a matter of just printing ballots, but also manipulating ones and zeroes.  81 million votes for Biden, sure, when pigs fly.

5-6 states stop counting, all at 2AM promptly with Trump having HUGE leads and in 12 hours Biden has narrow margins in all 5-6 states, yeah right.  Americans are becoming every bit as stupid as Russians.

We lost our republic.  When elections on a national level can be fixed, the republic is gone.  The Democommies did not receive so much as a hand slap.  The Supreme Court did not want to touch the election with a ten foot pole.  They are completely corrupted under Roberts lackluster leadership.

Until the majority of Americans are willing to admit what went down in 2020, and who knows how many other elections, this nation remains lost.  I have zero expectations for any bright  future.  When I read, more common with each passing day, the decline and destruction of the American empire, the destruction and end of the dollar as the reserve currency throughout the world, and the total decline of America with the Biden Idiocracy at the helm, I just feel that it is hopeless.  Perhaps if we had men and women of integrity in Washington, but I don't know but a handful that I would consider to possess any integrity.  The whole of Washington is rotten to the core. 

A completely corrupt intelligence operation, including the CIA, FBI, NSA, and a dozen other acronym organizations, how can anyone believe anything this government does in the name of its people? 

Look at the bullsh*t in conjunction with COVID and the foisting of the deadly vaccines on children.  Thousands of children will die because of total corruption, children that need not die.  One cannot trust any of the health acronym either.   The CDC is pushing these incredibly deadly vaccines.

Hopeless is the only word that comes to mind these days.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2023, 03:20:08 pm »
Free Vulcan,

It is NOT a matter of just printing ballots, but also manipulating ones and zeroes.  81 million votes for Biden, sure, when pigs fly.

5-6 states stop counting, all at 2AM promptly with Trump having HUGE leads and in 12 hours Biden has narrow margins in all 5-6 states, yeah right.  Americans are becoming every bit as stupid as Russians.

We lost our republic.  When elections on a national level can be fixed, the republic is gone.  The Democommies did not receive so much as a hand slap.  The Supreme Court did not want to touch the election with a ten foot pole.  They are completely corrupted under Roberts lackluster leadership.

Until the majority of Americans are willing to admit what went down in 2020, and who knows how many other elections, this nation remains lost.  I have zero expectations for any bright  future.  When I read, more common with each passing day, the decline and destruction of the American empire, the destruction and end of the dollar as the reserve currency throughout the world, and the total decline of America with the Biden Idiocracy at the helm, I just feel that it is hopeless.  Perhaps if we had men and women of integrity in Washington, but I don't know but a handful that I would consider to possess any integrity.  The whole of Washington is rotten to the core. 

A completely corrupt intelligence operation, including the CIA, FBI, NSA, and a dozen other acronym organizations, how can anyone believe anything this government does in the name of its people? 

Look at the bullsh*t in conjunction with COVID and the foisting of the deadly vaccines on children.  Thousands of children will die because of total corruption, children that need not die.  One cannot trust any of the health acronym either.   The CDC is pushing these incredibly deadly vaccines.

Hopeless is the only word that comes to mind these days.

Trump was way ahead on the poll ballot, unfortunately mail-ins in Rat strongholds are often 2-to-1. Too much wiggle room for the Rats.

There comes a point though where that manufacturing ballots will mean total votes that are greater than the population of the district. Especially if those numbers don't show up in the down ballot.

At that point they are down to switching votes, but even that has it's limits. A 20 point spread overall is not possible to overcome by cheating that isn't easily identifiable and contestable.

If the courts won't deal with it, that is a whole other situation, but if they won't touch cheating that blatant, then we are doomed regardless.
The Republic is lost.