Author Topic: JFK Q&A No 08 Paul Landis and the Magic Bullet 399 ~ America's Untold Stories Video  (Read 716 times)

Offline corbe

JFK Q&A No 08 Paul Landis and the Magic Bullet 399 ~ America's Untold Stories

In this episode, Mark Groubert and Eric Hunley delve deep into a fresh perspective on the JFK assassination. Paul Landis, a Secret Service agent who was mere feet away from President Kennedy on that fateful day in Dallas, breaks his silence.

🔍 **Highlights:**
- Paul Landis's firsthand account of the assassination and his doubts about the "magic bullet" theory.
- The Warren Commission Report's explanation of the single bullet theory.
- Landis's revelation: Did he find the bullet in the limousine and not at Parkland Memorial Hospital?
- The possibility of a second shooter and the ongoing debate on Lee Harvey Oswald's role.
- Insights from the National Archives and expert opinions on Landis's claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyf70ziwWgs
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 10:39:52 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What if JFK was killed by the Canadians?  They are the perfect villains because no one would suspect them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline corbe

Thank You @DefiantMassRINO I came back and didn't realize that I f*cked up the LINK.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

JFK assassination nurse says she SAW the 'pristine bullet' Secret Service agent Paul Landis now claims he retrieved from limo and placed on stretcher - upending the 'magic bullet' theory

Nurse Phyllis Hall previously said she saw a bullet sitting on Kennedy's stretcher
    That backs up a new eye witness claim by Secret Service agent who says he set bullet there
    Landis, 88, broke his silence after 60 years with the bombshell claim, and plans to write a book about his experience

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Published: 14:59 EDT, 12 September 2023 | Updated: 19:02 EDT, 12 September 2023

The prior eyewitness testimony of a nurse present in the emergency room after President John F. Kennedy was fatally shot in 1963 seems to corroborate a former Secret Service agent's bombshell new claim.

Multiple interviews given by nurse Phyllis J. Hall a decade ago appear to back up former Secret Service agent Paul Landis' claim, after she described seeing a bullet sitting on the mortally wounded president's stretcher next to his head.

Landis, 88, broke his silence in an interview on Saturday, nearly six decades after Kennedy's assassination in Dallas, to share a claim that upends the infamous 'magic bullet' theory and raises the possibility of multiple shooters. ...

Several interviews given by nurse Hall in 2013 seem to corroborate Landis' fresh claim.

'On the cart, halfway between the earlobe and the shoulder, there was a bullet laying almost perpendicular there, but I have not seen a picture of that bullet ever,' she told The Telegraph almost 10 years ago.

Separately, she told the Sunday Mirror: 'I could see a bullet lodged between his ear and his shoulder. It was pointed at its tip and showed no signs of damage. I remember looking at it – there was no blunting of the bullet or scarring around the shell from where it had been fired.

'I'd had a great deal of experience working with gunshot wounds but I had never seen anything like this before. ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12509921/JFK-assassination-nurse-Phyllis-Hall-Paul-Landis.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I read through the article and there was a response to watch the film "JFK to 911: Everything's a Rich Man's Trick "

I haven't watched it yet.  Has anyone seen it?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

No, I get my JFK info from Conspiracy Theorist only.  @libertybele  :chairbang:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
At one time there were several interviews of the doctors who attended JFK at Parkland hospital that day on YouTube. If they are still available, those alone will never allow you to believe the swill the government has tried to sell us for 60+ years.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien