Author Topic: Rudy: I Want to be House Impeachment Lead Counsel  (Read 397 times)

Online libertybele

Rudy: I Want to be House Impeachment Lead Counsel
« on: September 12, 2023, 09:39:01 pm »
???No thanks Rudy.  You've done quite enough. Give things a rest.

Rudy: I Want to be House Impeachment Lead Counsel

Rudy Giuliani went on Steve Bannon's podcast today to make his case for serving has the Lead Counsel for the House Republican effort to impeach Joe Biden.

Rudy says he knows the case better than anyone, claims he could've proven it years ago, and says that he doesn't even need to call witnesses because the information on Hunter Biden's laptop is all he needs.

Rudy said James Comer and Jim Jordan "are wonderful guys, but this is my profession not theirs. I know how to question a lot better than they do. This is what I do best. Let me question them."

Rudy then laid out how he would prosecute Biden in the House: "This case could be proved without witnesses. Just with electronics and the hard drive. You could do it with videos, texts, emails. It's a multimedia case that could be won by a moderately talented prosecutor."............

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-i-want-to-be-house-impeachment-lead-counsel/ar-AA1gCCxW?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=a8fa77c832bd4014b2d7da6ba8809b2d&ei=11
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.