Author Topic: Reported Florida preschool teacher brags she teaches kids to be gay in unhinged rant: ‘F**k your mom  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reported Florida preschool teacher brags she teaches kids to be gay in unhinged rant: ‘F**k your mom!’
September 12, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

An unhinged video from a young woman reported to be a Florida preschool teacher proved the groomer label fit and society may “need to reimagine Human Resources.”

Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law has repeatedly shown that conservatives can proactively combat leftist indoctrination in meaningful ways. Monday, social media’s Libs of TikTok may have uncovered another example in a Cape Coral woman likely not long for the unemployment line for bragging about teaching kids to be gay.

“Meet DeDe Duffy. A preschool teacher in Cape Coral, FL,” Libs captioned a short video gleaned from the woman’s private TikTok account. “She says she teaches her students that if they don’t like their parents, they can find another family. She also says she teaches them to be gay. These are the people teaching your kids.”

In less than a minute, Duffy took viewers along with her on an emotional rollercoaster from the verge of tears to coldly declaring her sister “a f*cking c*nt,” all peppered with moments of apparent hysteria about her “queerness.”

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1701343971371311378

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/12/reported-florida-preschool-teacher-brags-she-teaches-kids-to-be-gay-in-unhinged-rant-fk-your-mom-1395260/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

“Queerness” Should Be Taught in Pre-school, Not Teaching Sexuality Is Seen as a “Very White, Middle Class” Thing to Do
Story by S.Salmaan •

1 of 18 Photos in Gallery©Provided by Back Edge News

“Queerness” Should Be Taught in Pre-school, Not Teaching Sexuality Is Seen as a “Very White, Middle Class” Thing to Do
A preschool teacher in California was slammed after challenging the notion of “childhood innocence” and advocating for discussing typically sensitive topics with young children. Here’s the full story.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/queerness-should-be-taught-in-pre-school-not-teaching-sexuality-is-seen-as-a-very-white-middle-class-thing-to-do/ss-AA1gObMd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3487edb08d3846a293f1d83c8a2774d7&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberalism gets sicker by the day!! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Nothing more than a pedophile groomer attempting to wrap it up in "white supremacy" to make it more palatable to the liberals.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Kamaji

Has this pedophilic groomer been fired yet?

Online mountaineer

This is why you don't let children choose their gender

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1702674138995777974
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,NO emotional problems,there.

A typical well-balanced leftist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

She should have been fired on the spot, or at least dragged around by her nose ring till she came to her senses.  What a flippin' whackado!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:11:05 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

She needs to spend some time in a nuthouse, with the best doctors.